BY METHOD #3 in Multi-Purpose Cleaner

• Which do you prefer? Mrs. Meyers or Method method all-p...2 Answers
  • Why is an all natural cleanser better than the others?1 Answers
  • I have a dog who gets really itchy when I use heavy duty ...2 Answers
Nini N.
It is a lovely smelling cleaner . I use this in lots of rooms in my house. It is very effective and I trueley believe this has improved how I have cleaned my home. I bought this in the cleaning store . It is very cheap ,but the smell can over power sometimes.
Emma S.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Awesome cleaner. Smells amazing. My almost 3 year old uas chronic eczema and psoriasis. I was looking for more natural ways of cleaning my home. This smells sooo good it makes me want to clean and my counter tops don't have a film like residue left behind. Brilliant cleaner.
Robyn M.
The Method cleaning products are definitely a game-changer! It is comforting to know that these products effectively clean my home, and are chemical-free. They offer various scents, and this one is amazing! Refreshing and  a myst-have. Will definitely be re-purchasing!!
Abbie ❤.
This method cleaning spray is ..... amazing - one of my favourite smells alongside their rhubarb smell (which is so so amazing!) Cleans wonderfully and leaves your house smelling a dream after. Lovely to use also knowing it is all natural products and no harmful chemicals💕
Amanda W.
Mission , BC
If I could rate this 10 stars I would! By far, my most favourite all purpose cleaner! Works wonders on just about any surface. Glass included. It doesn't smell chemically like some other sprays out there which is great because I have 2 young children. Great price point too!
Lindalouise G.
New Westminster , BC
Smells great is gentle on the skin and cleans well. It’s great as you don’t need fifteen different products and you can buy eco refills which is important to me.
The F.
Essex, Basildon
Amazing product, does what its mentioned. Found through instagram and i was so glad i found it. Deffo reccomend it. It smells nice also, gives tje house a lovely smell , so far no cons i must admit. I would purchase again in the future for sure. Its affordable also
Codi B.
Hawthorne, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I’m very into my cleaning products smelling fresh and fruity so when I discovered this pink grapefruit scented surface cleaner I was so exited. Love getting this out and cleaning my kitchen as it smell soooo good when I’m done as well as making it super clean.
Jayde G.
Birmingham , ['', '', '']
This smells Devine and leaves my kitchen smelling of grapefruit and super clean , it’s really easy to use and can be used for literally anything , with 3 children 3 and under I’m always using it to clean up their mess and it lasts for ages! And clean well
Kayleigh L.
I love this cleaning product, cleans really well and also smell really nice. Makes my house smell amazing! I always buy more than one each time I go shopping, worth the money and doesn’t look cheap. good price and I would definitely recommend to everyone.
Catrina L.
Batavia, NY
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
Does this smell good?
Emily L.
Mount carmel, PA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Amber M.
Does this have a strong, overwhelming smell to it?
Liz C.