BY METHOD #3 in Multi-Purpose Cleaner

• Which do you prefer? Mrs. Meyers or Method method all-p...2 Answers
  • Why is an all natural cleanser better than the others?1 Answers
  • I have a dog who gets really itchy when I use heavy duty ...1 Answers
Laura G.
Are method products the best smelling things to have ever graced the earth? Possibly.
It's cruelty free which is extremely hard to find in the UK, and if you do find some, it has no scent!

Method is a god send.
Bethan S.
Gloucester, Gloucestershire
Works amazingly, cruelty free which is a massive plus in my eyes, simple and lovely packaging, amazing scent! There's so many different scents to pick from! Love using this product this is my second bottle!!!
Briana S.
Surrey, BC
smells amazing no gross cleaning scent. love the fact that it’s all natural so i’m not scared of food sitting on the surfaces. cool looking bottle and cleans anything i need it too will definitely repurchase
Yasmin B.
Denbigh
Smells amazing and leaves everything gleaming. I brought this in Tesco on sale.  I use it all around my house and it has less chemicals than most products which is great as I have a dog and worry about use Ing remicals around him. I highly recommend this to everyone x
Kaeleigh E.
Vancouver , BC
The smell is really nice but a bit strong. Other than that no complaints! It cleans well and the value is very good. I use it on my surfaces in my home and it works well on all of them.
Mariah A.
Great cleaner. Leaves all surfaces shiny. Doesn't leave any grime or mess. Smells fresh and leaves house smelling great. I buy mine at Tesco and think it's great for the price
Jacqui D.
This is long lasting and smells far better than less environmental cleaners.   The smell is nice.   You only need a little bit and leaves a refreshing smell.
Melissa C.
Bolton, ON
Has a nice smell and works well. And the best thing, it's not harsh to the environment. I use it as a multipurpose cleaner. It makes my faucet shine and my counters sparkle.
Kirsten O.
Coaldale, AB
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I like this product but it leaves a residue on whatever I use it on that has to be washed off with soap and water which defeats the purpose of using an all purpose cleaner.
Athena M.
One of my absolute favorite cleaners, it’s a bit pricier than others but so worth it. It works really well and is fairly natural which I really enjoy and it smells amazing
Catrina L.
Batavia, NY
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
Does this smell good?
Emily L.
Mount carmel, PA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Amber M.
Does this have a strong, overwhelming smell to it?
Liz C.