BY METHOD #8 in Multi-Purpose Cleaner

put the hurt on dirt

Whitney L.
Osceola, AR
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Love this scent. I use this to clean our kitchen and bathroom counters. It has a very nice grapefruit scent.
CHELSEA H.
orange
Obsessed with this smell. Make every surface smell great and so so clean! One of my favorite cleaners to use.
rasheeda t.
Lawrenceville
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Very good product can  have for many years love to wear on face smells very good and all that jazz try it out!
Michelle E.
Hoboken, NJ
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Sucker for anything grapefruit. Cleans well and smells amazing and it's natural and environmentally friendly!
Megan G.
Tiltonsville, OH
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Love the fresh scent of this cleaner & I’m so happy that I can literally breathe easier knowing it’s natural.
Heba A.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I want you guys i I was just like I didn’t know what if he did already but he said I am just going out don’t
Nicole M.
Charleroi, PA
Great to have around the house to clean all surfaces. It leaves a light scent of fresh and clean grapefruit.
Makenzie K.
Austin, TX
Cleans geese and food easily, and smells amazing. I love using this to wipe down my counters after dinner.
Tamara S.
Brooklyn, NY
Love it! A few sprays and a great scent! Doesn’t have that harsh chemical smell you get from other brands.
areli e.
Sierra Vista, AZ
This all purpose cleaner works so well and the scent is amazing! I have repurchased a lot of times already.
Melissa C.
Sherman, TX
I've been looking for a cleaning product I can use and feel safe using it around my 10 month old son, and in the future him be able to help me clean.... My question is do y'all think this is a safe cleaning product??
Morgan P.
Saylorsburg , PA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I see a lot of people buy this as the shelf is almost always empty. What do you like most about it? Is it better than other multiple purpose cleaners?
Gabby D.