BY METHOD #8 in Multi-Purpose Cleaner

put the hurt on dirt

Megan G.
Tiltonsville, OH
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Love the fresh scent of this cleaner & I’m so happy that I can literally breathe easier knowing it’s natural.
Makenzie K.
Austin, TX
Cleans geese and food easily, and smells amazing. I love using this to wipe down my counters after dinner.
Lexi D.
Owasso, OK
this is my favorite scent by the brand method. this spray really works! it can be used all over the house.
Tamara S.
Brooklyn, NY
Love it! A few sprays and a great scent! Doesn’t have that harsh chemical smell you get from other brands.
kelley m.
West Seneca, NY
Love the smell of this product! It cleans up very well and doesn't leave a harsh chemical smell in the air.
areli e.
Sierra Vista, AZ
This all purpose cleaner works so well and the scent is amazing! I have repurchased a lot of times already.
Gene K.
Newport Coast, CA
Excellent product. Pleasant scent. No harsh chemicals. Does not contain ammonia or chlorine bleach. Green!
Kristin A.
Ronkonkoma, NY
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Cleans well but the fragrance isn’t my favorite. I much prefer the purple lavender. But still
Cleans well!
Evangelina M.
Orange
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
The best it smells amazing and it’s cleans great I love it I feel like a very clean person when I use this
Kayla B.
Smells great, love that it’s also natural and safe around pets and kids. Works on glass and other surfaces!
Meg S.
Orlando, FL
I have a dog who gets really itchy when I use heavy duty cleaners or febreeze. I normally use simple green, but I with that product I can only use it on certain things -- and it seems like this cleaner is good for all surfaces. Does anyone have an allergy prone pup who was okay with this product?
Tabitha M.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Why is an all natural cleanser better than the others?
Elsi C.
Edinburg, TX
Does this product work good and where can i find this?
Samantha O.
Beausejour, MB
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Veronica S.
Mega Parent Expert Level 5
Does this really smell like grapefruit?

back