BY METHOD #3 in Multi-Purpose Cleaner

• Why is an all natural cleanser better than the others?1 Answers
  • I have a dog who gets really itchy when I use heavy duty ...1 Answers
Louise M.
Peterborough
I love this cleaning product 😂 I clean everything with this and I’m obsessed with the smell! I use to use bleach a lot but this has no chemicals which is better especially when you have kids!
Chelsea L.
I love methods cleaning products! I find the packaging and colours very fun, funky and eye catching! This grapefruit one cleans great and leaves a lovely clean fresh smell through the house
Lisa C.
I love method everything! Great value for what you get. It isn’t full of nastys which I love about it and want more of the range at home. I love the Fragrance as it wasn’t overly fake and smelt so super fresh. It is hard to buy locally to Me, I usually buy at Waitrose
Mons R.
Northampton, Northamptonshire
Love using this product on a daily basis as it's gentle for non-stubborn stains. It has a mild scent and I trust it for my kitchen sites, window sills and kitchen fronts
Izzy H.
FAREHAM
Since becoming pregnant I have shifted my cleaning products to more natural brands, method is fantastic and they have some really incredible scents which is a huge bonus!
Susan D.
Love the scent of this all purpose cleaner and the product does a great job on all my surfaces. Great for cleaning in a hurry. Can find it at almost all big box stores.
Mayra M.
love this, most of my cleaning products are from method. i have a small child so i don't have to worry about her too much when cleaning with this just because it has less chemicals compared to other products. very easy to use, leaves behind a very pleasant smell. will definitely be buying more and recommend others to use.
Joyce R.
Arona
Let’s just say i love method products. You can’t find them in my country ( island really, Tenerife) so i buy them of amazon. On amazon i don’t find them really cheap but i love them so much i always get some. Because of the price on amazon i haven’t been able to try them all but i have tried this one and the lavender one. I prefer the lavender because for me it’s a little less of a strong smell where in the grapefruit one really stays in my nose for quit some time. I have also tried the bathroom cleaner, the mint one. This smell, i don’t really enjoy, for me it’s way to strong
ilhem b.
algeries
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Produit très beau et merveilleux. Je conseille à tout le
monde de l'utiliser et de l'essayer. Et achetez-le sans hésiter. J'ai essayé le
produit avant et je suis très satisfait. Merci beaucoup pour les produits
incroyables, nouveaux et merveilleux
Amanda K.
Delta, BC
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
This is my favourite household cleaner. I’ve been using method off and on for a while - but since having kids I definitely use it a lot more due to my dislike of using chemicals around my children. Method products, especially the grapefruit cleaner have pleasant, subtle scents that are not too strong and do not smell too “artificial.” I find this offers the same cleaning power as much of the “toxic” products, without the harsh chemicals.
Catrina L.
Batavia, NY
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
Does this smell good?
Emily L.
Mount carmel, PA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Amber M.
Does this have a strong, overwhelming smell to it?
Liz C.