BY METHOD #6 in Multi-Purpose Cleaner

• Which do you prefer? Mrs. Meyers or Method method all-p...2 Answers
  • Why is an all natural cleanser better than the others?1 Answers
  • I have a dog who gets really itchy when I use heavy duty ...2 Answers
Lauren S.
Great scent. Very clean. Works well on all surfaces. Love it for everyday messes. Great price too
Reina R.
Magna, UT
This product smells amazing and cleans very well! Would recommend! It’s affordable and accesible.
Mikayla M.
Hillsboro Bch, FL
I’ve been using this for years and I’ve never had any issues with it, and it smells really good!
samantha s.
Love it! Love it! Love it! It smells amazing AND it cuts through stains and grease like a dream!
kim b.
presque isle, me
I absolutely love this stuff! I use it on my glass table and it works great! smells amazing too!
Barbara V.
Port St Lucie, FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
❤️❤️❤️ the best smelling all purpose cleaner I have ever found. Cleans everything like a dream
Mary M.
Hemet, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Great product. Awesome smell. Cleans well and I don't have to worry about harsh chemical smells
Delaney T.
Dekalb, IL
This does a really good job with cleaning, but the scent can be more chemical-like than fruity.
Amanda C.
Grand Rapids, MI
My go to all purpose cleaner! I love that it doesn’t have harsh chemicals. It also smells nice.
Tanya K.
I like most of this brands cleaning products. I like that the packaging is nice and sturdy too.
Catrina L.
Batavia, NY
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
Does this smell good?
Emily L.
Mount carmel, PA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Amber M.
Does this have a strong, overwhelming smell to it?
Liz C.