BY METHOD #9 in Multi-Purpose Cleaner

put the hurt on dirt

Dawn C.
Hamburg, AR
This is a great product. I am major OCD so I'm always cleaning. Got mine off amazon. It's great no cons in my opinion
Megan H.
Marietta, SC
Purchased at: Publix
The smell of this cleaner lingers so well and isn’t too sweet. They clean and disinfect my kitchen counters very well
heather m.
Columbus, OH
this is the best cleaning spray ever! i love the smell of this and it makes everything feel nice and clean and fresh!
LaLa W.
I love method all-purpose cleaners especially this scebnt it's so intriguing and pleasant it always gets the job done
Alexandra L.
Port Orange, FL
Smells great and is all naturL. Perfect if you have kids in the house. Not too expensive either. Love Method products
Ranjani S.
Albany
I love the products from method! Not too pricey and they’re cruelty free. I like the scent and it works as it should!
Megan J.
Beckley, WV
I love method cleaning products. They are natural and get the job done while making your house smell nice and clean!!
Olivia O.
The pink grapefruit scent is amazing! This product does a great job at cleaning while making your house smell great!
Brittany F.
Racine, WI
I love how there aren't any harsh chemicals yet still cleans great! I also love how awesome it makes my house smell.
Felicia G.
Brooklyn, NY
My favorite product to clean my counters with and it smells amazing!! I love that it’s safe to use around the house!
Catrina L.
Batavia, NY
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
Does this smell good?
Amber M.
Does this have a strong, overwhelming smell to it?
Emily L.