BY METHOD #6 in Multi-Purpose Cleaner

• Which do you prefer? Mrs. Meyers or Method method all-p...2 Answers
  • Why is an all natural cleanser better than the others?1 Answers
  • I have a dog who gets really itchy when I use heavy duty ...2 Answers
Samantha B.
I love the light fresh clean smell of this cleaner. I like how it cleans. A little goes a long way.
Heather B.
Keyport, NJ
Love how this cleaner leaves the entire room smelling fresh- never like harsh, chemically cleaners.
Britani |.
Lakewood, OH
The grapefruit scent is amazing and not too overbearing. This is a great product that cleans well.
Tara B.
Timonium
Great scent! Lasts for a long time And works well on wood, tile, granite, sinks and other surfaces!
Kat 💙.
NORTH ANDOVER, MA
I like the smell of this cleaner, it is a little citrus and sweet and smell amazing when you apply.
Nyssa E.
Plainfield, IL
Smells great, works perfect, and most importantly, is safe to use around my one year old daughter.
Courtney H.
I really like this product. I only use it in my kitchen. The smell is very nice and not too strong.
Jaimie F.
Saginaw , MI
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Does the job. Cleans well and smells good. I enjoy the lack of chemicals found in other big brands.
Sierra R.
Smells SO good! Works like a charm too! I love that this is truly a multipurpose (works on glass).
Emily P.
Covington, KY
Smells SO dang good! And cleans many surfaces really well. I am a huge fan of Method’s products.
Catrina L.
Batavia, NY
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
Does this smell good?
Emily L.
Mount carmel, PA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Amber M.
Does this have a strong, overwhelming smell to it?
Liz C.