BY METHOD

• Where did yiu buy this?1 Answers
  • Do you really feel this cleans well? Smells great but doe...1 Answers
Amanda B.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
This stuff is safe and effective. It cleans anything I sorry it on. Great for the kitchen or bathroom and it smells great
Karla E.
Chula Vista, CA
Love the smell. You can clean almost everything with this. Not greasy. Inexpensive. You can buy it at your local target.
Jessica B.
Marietta, GA
I am allergic to bleach and the smell of it. This is my all time favorite brand. It smells amazing and gets the job done.
Kylie N.
Glendale, CO
This is my favorite multipurpose cleaner. It has a great smell and cleans amazing. Not worried about the chemicals either
Rebecca K.
Levittown, NY
Switched to all method products for our cleaning supplies. Love the fresh citrus smell of this cleaner. Works great too!
Corissa M.
Las Vegas, NV
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Honey crisp smells is beyond yummy! I love how fast it resolves grease and leaves a super clean feeling on your counters
Melissa M.
Love the fresh scent of this spray cleaner.  It works well in all areas of my house.  Safe to use around kids which I like.
Meaghan P.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Love this stuff! Smells great! It works for so many different surfaces and is my go to cleaner for cleaning in the house
SOPHisticated O.
Denver, CO
Method all purpose cleaners are all natural, reasonably priced and effective. The pink grapefruit scent is SO nice.
Carol C.
Fitchburg, MA
Is it wrong that I want to drink this? It works well, smells amazing and is super safe. It doesn't get better than that.
Catrina L.
Batavia, NY
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
Does this smell good?
Amber M.
Does this have a strong, overwhelming smell to it?
Emily L.