BY METHOD #3 in Multi-Purpose Cleaner

• I have a dog who gets really itchy when I use heavy duty ...1 Answers
Melanie R.
Millet, AB
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Love the ingredient list, and love the smell. This smells 100% like grapefruit and 0% like chemicals. Cleans very well and I have no fears using this natural cleaning product around my dog (or family, haha!)
Anna c.
Tasmania Australia
I would always watch cleaning routines on YouTube and hear about me how do brand but could never find it here in Australia if you so was so excited to see Big W carries is.I wanted to use as natural as possible around the kids but still want stuff clean and Method does both. I also, have sensitive skin and don't need to be to wear gloves and the smell is enough to keep you cleaning
Belinda B.
Toronto, ON
Delicious scent, but less than stellar cleaning power. Good as a quick surface cleaner for countertops, but not heavy duty cleaning power for stains or built up grime. Would recommend for everyday spills.
Jade M.
Vancouver , BC
I am I love with this spray, not only is it chemical free, it has a nice fresh smell and you can use on anything! I buy the hand soaps, and method sprays and I love this company, I buy it all the time!
Chelle W.
Kent
Cleans really well and smells absolutely AMAZING! I know my kitchen is clean and germ free when I used this! Also great that the company is cruelty free and the product is vegan friendly!
Carolyn G.
Petawawa
I absolutely love the method products’ they are all great, smell amazing and are very effective! They are pet and baby friendly! They leave a great deep cleaning and a wonderful smell behind without all the chemicals that punch you in the back of your throat like other brands!
Daisy H.
Somerset
I love method products mainly because I'm a sucker for their packaging. But they're products are fab. I have bought this spray for atleast a year now the scent is beautiful
Ashley D.
I can’t say enough good things about this all purpose cleaner. I love that is is plant based and feel safe using it around my pets and family. I’m trying to use less chemicals in our home and this is a solid choice. Don’t let it plants origins fool you in cleaning ability, it can handle any tough cleaning job with ease!
Cearra S.
victoria
Cleans everything great can’t say enough about this product the smell is amazing and it’s a good price even other friends use it now cause they love the smell and how it works!!
Sam J.
Corby
I do like this product I’ve only used this one and was my first time by after it being recommended. I can only get it from one shop in my town which I never use so I have to go out of my way to get it. I do think it’s a bit pricey compared to other brands on the shelf but it does smell amazing and has lasted ages
Catrina L.
Batavia, NY
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
Does this smell good?
Emily L.
Mount carmel, PA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Amber M.
Does this have a strong, overwhelming smell to it?
Liz C.