BY METHOD #6 in Multi-Purpose Cleaner

• I have a dog who gets really itchy when I use heavy duty ...2 Answers
Jessica H.
Oakland, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
SMELLS AMAZZZING! No lie! Great price. Does what its suppose to do! The packaging is also cute and somewhat modern to me in a way. I will continue to purchase Method! I really want to try more of the products just to see if they as good as this does.
Sarah J.
I use this spray in my kitchen. Love the scents and the products work great!!! The ease of use makes cleaning enjoyable. I love that they are easily available at my local Target store. Highly recommend!!!
Kelsey F.
Summerville, SC
This has a great smell & I feel good about using it in my home with lots of little hands going about! I purchase this from Target & am pleased with its effectiveness in keeping my home clean & germ free!
Tamika M.
Dallas, TX
The smell alone is the reason i use this product. It lasts for hours after you use it which is right up my alley. I use it most in the kitchen on counters and the stove so it’s good with cutting grease.
Stormie K.
Declo
Most cleaners smell like, well... cleaners. This cleaner is so good! The smell is fantastic and it’s so good to clean floors, counter tops, and cabinets! I use it to clean several surfaces in my house!
Sarah B.
Russellville , OH
I LOVE Method’s grapefruit cleaner. I use this cleaner for so many cleaning chores in my home. A little bit goes a long way so I feel like I’m getting a good value. Will definitely buy this item again!
Mikaylah M.
Church Hill, TN
Mega Parent Expert Level 5
I love this! It was the first Method item I purchased. I don’t have to worry about harsh chemicals but it also gets the job done and everything clean. It really is all purpose! I use it for everything.
Maranda B.
Lawrence , KS
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This is my second favorite cleaner that I have in my cabinet. It smells amazing and it cleans very well! Compared to my Mrs. Myers brand cleaner, this one is second (only because of the way it sprays.)
Marissa W.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This is my absolute go-to for cleaning! I have purchased this product over 20 times, it’s fantastic. It works well, smells amazing, priced well and I just love the Method brand. Highly recommended!
Taylor N.
I use to only use Mrs meyers but holy cow was I missing out in method. The price and quantity is so much higher! The downside they don’t have as many scents but the scents they do have are amazing!
Catrina L.
Batavia, NY
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
Does this smell good?
Emily L.
Mount carmel, PA
Amber M.
Does this have a strong, overwhelming smell to it?
Liz C.