BY METHOD #9 in Multi-Purpose Cleaner

put the hurt on dirt

Buy on Amazon
Ashley M.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Grapefruit is our favorite scent from method sprays. It leaves everything smelling fangastic!! It is also safe for my children!
kelley d.
Easton, MD
Smells great and does an amazing job of cleaning every surface. I use this in the kitchen, bathroom and also all the bed rooms
Andrea H.
Smells amazing!! I love this cleaner. I use this on my granite counters. Gives my kitchen and bathroom an amazing fresh smell
Kimberly G.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Love this all purpose cleaner I
Use it on pretty much everything . Plus it smells amazing. It’s so affordable and convenient
Nora C.
Forney, TX
I use this product to clean everything in my home, from counter tops to bathroom sinks. This is a great all purpose cleaner.
Angel S.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
amazing scent- I loooove grapefruit scented products! method is a great brand because of the ingredients. it works great too
Liz E.
Charleston, SC
I really love the fresh smell of the grapefruit cleaner! I love knowing that my surfaces are clean but not a chemical clean!
Elise C.
Thornton, CO
Works great. Smells even better and makes you feel like you are cleaning without frying your nostrils. So fresh and so clean!
Blake A.
Nashville
This has been purchased and repurchased in my home tons of times. It can be bought at KROGER or target and I would recommend.
Rebecca F.
Brownsburg, IN
I love this brand because it is natural! Great cleaner and a great smell. Only downside is it is pricier than other cleaners.
Catrina L.
Batavia, NY
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
Does this smell good?
Amber M.
Does this have a strong, overwhelming smell to it?
Emily L.