BY METHOD #8 in Multi-Purpose Cleaner

put the hurt on dirt

Gabrielle J.
Durham, NC
Perhaps it doesn't clean as good as Clorox ...but hey it's natural, smells great, and cleans really well without harsh chemicals!
Keegan M.
Mobile, AL
Love this cleaner, it is my favorite scent, it makes the whole area smell great!! Works great but is more natural than others.
Felicia E.
Grand Rapids
Method All-Purpose cleaner always works great and it's natural and doesn't have the chemically smell like most other products.
Jennifer A.
This scent of method had always been my favorite. Clean crisp scent and does a magnificent job cleaning. It's my go to product!
Elisabeth M.
Philadelphia, PA
Great multi-purpose cleaner. Smells good and gets the job done. No harsh chemicals so I feel safe using it, will purchase again
Melinda H.
Orange City, FL
Love Love Love this cleaner. No streaks, No staining, cleans all the surfaces I used on. Plus smells amazing. Will repurchase.
Lalanie O.
Medford, OR
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This is my favorite all purpose cleaner of all time! I like this pink grapefruit scent and its all made with green technology.
Libby O.
Midvale , UT
Use daily in my kitchen, best all purpose cleaner that leaves a great scent behind. Will continue to use and highly recommend.
Delaney D.
Winona, MN
I like the smell of this, nice light grapefruit scent that doesn’t smell artificial at all. Good for countertops and tabletops
kelley d.
Easton, MD
Smells great and does an amazing job of cleaning every surface. I use this in the kitchen, bathroom and also all the bed rooms
Catrina L.
Batavia, NY
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
Does this smell good?
Emily L.
Mount carmel, PA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Amber M.
Does this have a strong, overwhelming smell to it?
Liz C.