BY METHOD #3 in Multi-Purpose Cleaner

• Which do you prefer? Mrs. Meyers or Method method all-p...2 Answers
  • Why is an all natural cleanser better than the others?1 Answers
  • I have a dog who gets really itchy when I use heavy duty ...1 Answers
Irah S.
I love this smells great perfect for cleaning and no chemicals i have kids don't want anything harsh.
Elley V.
Caldwell , ID
I use method for all my House hold cleaning products. Great scents . Great brands that are non toxic
Mel
My favorite surface cleaner! Works on tons of different kitchen surfaces and fights grease and grime.
Nyssa E.
Plainfield, IL
Smells great, works perfect, and most importantly, is safe to use around my one year old daughter.
Kylie B.
Smells good, seems to clean fairly well and not very expensive. Easily available at most stores too
Samantha B.
I love the light fresh clean smell of this cleaner. I like how it cleans. A little goes a long way.
Heather B.
Keyport, NJ
Love how this cleaner leaves the entire room smelling fresh- never like harsh, chemically cleaners.
Britani |.
Brunswick, OH
The grapefruit scent is amazing and not too overbearing. This is a great product that cleans well.
Courtney H.
I really like this product. I only use it in my kitchen. The smell is very nice and not too strong.
Ari'Elle H.
San Diego, CA
Perfect multi-use cleaner! The smell is amazing: fresh and bright without being too over powering.
Catrina L.
Batavia, NY
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
Does this smell good?
Emily L.
Mount carmel, PA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Amber M.
Does this have a strong, overwhelming smell to it?
Liz C.