BY METHOD #9 in Multi-Purpose Cleaner

put the hurt on dirt

Christopher C.
Windermere, FL
This is our go to cleaner for the kitchen. Its great to clean surfaces, appliances and more. They smell great and do a wonderful job of cleaning up.

I feel great using these knowing they are not full of harsh chemicals. The price is great too and I can find these pretty much anywhere.  Definitely a staple cleaning product for me.
Quinn G.
Method really nails it when it comes to their cleaners. This cleaner along with other scents are the only thing I use to clean the surfaces of my house. The only problem that someone can have with them is the smell because it is very strong. Other than that, I will be rebuying it over and over and have been for years now.
Kristen W.
I use this product in my kitchen, and its fragrance is gentle enough to use even while preparing food. Unlike many cleaners, it does not have a chemical smell, but works just as well on sticky countertop stains. I recommend this for spot cleaning, as well as daily cleaning of countertops. I even use it on my glass cooktop. Definitely recommend!
Vanessa J.
San Mateo, CA
favorite cleaning product!!!! must have. pleasant scent and seems safe for use around kids and animals. cleans very well and a great value. house feels and smells clean after use.
Britni S.
Plainfield, IN
Loving my new method cleaner! I’ve been using it everyday in the kitchen and bathroom. The smell is so nice! Not overwhelming either. Leaving my counters feeling clean, as in not leaving a residue like so many other name brand cleaners. Highly recommend!
Marcy G.
Parma, OH
I LOVE this cleaning spray!!! I use it on every surface. I love the grapefruit scent. It doesn’t have that artificial scent of other products and they use better ingredients than other brands. I also love the lavender. I prefer grapefruit in the kitchen. Citrus fruits are great at eliminating left behind scents and odors.
Alyssa R.
Pottstown, PA
LOVE this stuff! We use it at work, a hair salon, and I love that this doesn't smell like chemicals. People often comment on how good it smells m and it cleans really really well
Corinne w.
Martinsburg , WV
I love method cleaners and I feel safer using them in my house than most other chemical laden cleaners! Especially with kids in the house! I normally clean with just vinegar and essential oils but when I want something a little extra this is my go to brand!
Mary M.
Bel Air, MD
It’s important to me to use natural products in my kitchen. I do a lot of cooking and meal prep and am constantly in my kitchen. Knowing I am using a product that’s not detrimental to my health and that cleans well and smells good is important to me! I love that Method also has complimentary products such as hand soap.
trisha V.
To tell you the truth the reason why I buy this product is because of the grapefruit scent. It is so refreshing and doesn't have any chemical smells to it. It's a product I don't feel bad using around my house. Love the convenience of the spray bottle also. It makes cleaning quick and easy. I would buy it again.
Catrina L.
Batavia, NY
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
Does this smell good?
Amber M.
Does this have a strong, overwhelming smell to it?
Emily L.