BY METHOD #3 in Multi-Purpose Cleaner

• I have a dog who gets really itchy when I use heavy duty ...1 Answers
Maranda B.
Lawrence , KS
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This is my second favorite cleaner that I have in my cabinet. It smells amazing and it cleans very well! Compared to my Mrs. Myers brand cleaner, this one is second (only because of the way it sprays.)
Mikaylah M.
Church Hill, TN
Mega Parent Expert Level 5
I love this! It was the first Method item I purchased. I don’t have to worry about harsh chemicals but it also gets the job done and everything clean. It really is all purpose! I use it for everything.
Maria G.
It’s the best and smells delicious! I purchased this product on jet.com. You feel safe when cleaning with it because it doesn’t have any toxic chemical. I would definitely purchase this product again.
Taylor N.
I use to only use Mrs meyers but holy cow was I missing out in method. The price and quantity is so much higher! The downside they don’t have as many scents but the scents they do have are amazing!
Briana M.
Island , KY
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Smells great and makes my counters shine!! I feel safe using it around my babies and the price is just right and the bottle last me forever and I use it daily! If you haven’t tried it I highly recommend it!
Alyssa C.
Not only does this cleaner do it’s job but this stuff smells AMAZING! I love how it makes my apartment smell after using it. It’s affordable, easy to find, and does a great job cleaning up messes!
Stephanie S.
Amarillo, TX
The smell is fantastic, I love how my kitchen/bathroom smells after using this! I cannot get enough of it! I makes Everything just look and smell fresh! This is an amazing product and I will always rebuy this!
Jillian L.
Yonkers
This is my spray! When I clean if I don’t have this I have to make sure I go out to buy one. Smells wonderful! Very pretty. Makes the house smells good, doesn’t have harsh chemicals. Works great.
Lyndsee M.
West Jordan, UT
BEST CLEANER EVER!! I used this on my mirror when I was out of windex and I couldn’t believe the job it did, it was better than windex! The smell is great and makes everything feel super clean!
Samara G.
White Plains, NY
A really great all purpose cleaner! I love the grapefruit scent it leaves in the kitchen. Keeps my counters nice and clean, and it doesn’t leave a greasy feeling! Bought it a local Target and this is my favorite scent by far! Super inexpensive and keeps my house squeaky clean. Definitely runs out quickly, I need to buy it once a month if I use it everyday.
Catrina L.
Batavia, NY
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
Does this smell good?
Emily L.
Mount carmel, PA
Amber M.
Does this have a strong, overwhelming smell to it?
Liz C.