BY METHOD #1 in Multi-Purpose Cleaner

grease + grime don’t stand a chance. not with the cutting-edge green chemistry of powergreen® technology in your grasp. each squirt, in all its lovely non-toxic glory, delivers a mighty cleaning punch with naturally derived, biodegradable ingredients. its cleaners, derived from corn + coconut, break down dirt naturally, so every spray leaves nothing behind but a fresh scent + gleaming clean. knock out dirt with the power of plants.

• I have a dog who gets really itchy when I use heavy duty cleaners o...1 Answers
  • Does this have a strong, overwhelming smell to it? 6 Answers
  • I'm looking for an all purpose cleaner that gets the job done witho...3 Answers
Lynn M.
Lynn M.
Durham, ME
I used to think that clean meant having a harsh, antiseptic smell and meant rinsing surfaces after cleaning to be food safe for my family. When I discovered Method, I thought that the amazing variety of fragrances was a gimmick and that it wouldn't clean my surfaces to my liking. I was wrong! Method All-Purpose Natural Surface Cleaner in Pink Grapefruit delivers more than just a fresh citrus fragrance; it results in a clean I can trust. As a mom, I'm conscious of the chemicals I use in my home. Method understands my concerns and creates products that are safer to use--especially around children and pets. Method All-Purpose Natural Spray Cleaner in Pink Grapefruit is the first cleaner I've used on my countertops that I didn't feel the need to rinse away. I like the scent so much, I purchased the companion dish and hand soap!
Schelby S.
Schelby S.
Atlanta, GA
Method All-Purpose Natural Surface Cleaner Pink Grapefruit is my favorite all purpose cleaner! First of all, It smells like Grapefruit and sunshine without being overpowering and with no underlining harsh chemical smell. Also, it actually works as an all purpose cleaner. I can use it on my table, my counters, my floor, and my stove with no problem. Like many of the all natural products, you may have to let the solution sit on the stain or soiled surface for 5-10 minutes to although the cleaner to do its job but thats a very small thing. This is my favorite sent by this brand.
Kelly M.
Kelly M.
I am super impressed with this product! I was hesitant to buy because I like to use chemicals and have peace of mind that they are killing germs, but I went ahead and bought since the price was right around the cost of windex and I LOVE THIS CLEANER!!! It gets out tough spots on my counter tops with ease and I don't have to reapply it a few times to get the counters really clean. Works wonders and I've already recommended this to many people. Amazing!
Annabel J.
Annabel J.
Durham, NC
This is the only all-purpose natural surface cleaner I will buy (usually at Target). It's incredibly effective, smells great and always gets the job done. It's usually priced comparably to non-green options. I always recommend it to others as I've been relying on it for YEARS. There's something really satisfying about using a green product that gets the job done and leaves you with a lingering uplifting grapefruit scent.
Caitlin M.
Caitlin M.
Chattanooga, TN
Method has become my favorite brand of cleaning products. It's very affordable at Target, and lasts a long time. I've used the multipurpose cleaner on almost every hard surface in home. It cleans my bathroom counter, kitchen sink, counter and stove, and even mirrors. Tough stains occasionally need something a little stronger, but this is perfect for every day, and the grapefruit smell is light and refreshing.
Carolyn B.
Carolyn B.
Method Surface Cleaner is the best cleaner for anyone with animals or children. It's plant based and safe for many surfaces of your home. I enjoy this cleaner because you can dust with it, clean mirrors, bathrooms, kitchens and floors. I highly recommend it not only on its cleansing properties but also because of its fresh, non chemical scent. It makes your whole home smell fantastic.
Julishaa F.
Julishaa F.
Salem, MA
This is by far my all time favorite cleaner. I actually get excited when buying this cleaner. Being a new mom I wanted everything to be natural in the home. It was very hard switching to a natural cleaner. Once I found this I fell in love. It cuts grease down to nothing. The smell is amazing. I clean everything with this. You have to try this product I promise you will love it.
Caitlyn S.
Caitlyn S.
Clarksville , TN
This smells so yummy!! I love method house cleaners it makes me have a sense of security in knowing that they are a natural brand that is safe for my family. It gets the job done and is great for countertops and other household surfaces however I did try to clean my stove with it and it left a greasy looking residue behind so I couldn't use it for everything I needed.
Dina Z.
Dina Z.
I prefer ALL IN ONE type of products. I got this one from Target.It is an affordable purchase, and one bottle last for 3-4 month.I use it weekly when clean apartment-it really does what it promises. Compared to other products this one is less chemical,doesn't irritate my skin and dries very fast . I would recommend it to everybody,but especially to families with kids.
Victoria Q.
Victoria Q.
Somerville, MA
I love Method products in general, but this cleaning spray is really amazing (I feel really old writing that). The smell is a clean, bright grapefruit scent with just a hint of bitterness like the real thing - it's not saccharine sweet. And, of course, it works well to clean wood tabletops, metal trays, my kitchen counter, and most other things i've tried it on.
Catrina L.
Goose Creek, SC
Amber M.
Amber M.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Does this have a strong, overwhelming smell to it?
Abby S.