BY METHOD #6 in Multi-Purpose Cleaner

• Why is an all natural cleanser better than the others?1 Answers
  • I have a dog who gets really itchy when I use heavy duty ...2 Answers
Megan W.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I love this all purpose natural surface cleaner from method! It works great on tough messes, leaves no streak or film, and I love that Method uses naturally derived, non-toxic ingredients. The scent is amazing and lasts a long time. Method is also a cruelty free company and they use recycled plastic. LOVE LOVE LOVE!!

Dr.D81 R.
Carpinteria, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This is one of my favorite smells out of all #method all-purpose surface cleaners they have..... I like clean everything with it YEAH yeah yeah I know its a surface cleaner but this stuff is so pure it has nothing harmful for the kids..... So I take my kids outside squirt them down spray them off and ta-da clean kids (AND I HOPE EVERYONE KNOWS IM JUST JOKING I WOULD NEVER DO THAT EVERYTHING I DO IS FOR MY FAMILY & MY SON IS MY EVERYTHING!!) ANYWAYS IM JUST VERY THANKFUL FOR THEM MAKING SOME TRULY NATURAL PRODUCTS TO CLEAN WITH AND WONT HARM OUR WORLD OUR CHILDREN SO I WANT TO THANK #METHOD CLEANING SUPPLIES FOR SUPPORTING A NATURAL ENVIRONMENT!
Chandni L.
E Providence, RI
My favourite cleaning product. They are all natural and very gentle to use. They are also very foamy from the nasty chemical ones making it more effective and long-lasting. A tiny pump of the liquid comes a long way from atleast 7-8 dishes.
I’m a big fan of their foaming method gel hand wash pink grapefruit hand washing. So gentle and extremely cleansing and natural compared all the other products.
They also come in a cute bottle and I only just buy a refill pack and fill them in.
Amber N.
Gilbert, AZ
I’m obsessed with the smell of this cleaner!! I love everything about METHOD. For s natural cleaner I feel like this is decently priced, not too high not too low. I love the scent of the cleaner, grapefruit gives it a nice fresh smell. I have some in my kitchen right now! I love that you can use it pretty much on any surface and it’s all natural so you know it’s safe! I have a toddler and it does a great job at cleaning up all the messes he throws at us! Love this. Would definitely recommend to someone that was a fresh natural cleaner.
Tiffany P.
Wyandotte
I found nothing watching a YouTube channel of a girl that I love and she was talking about the grapefruits and it really is wonderful I have kids and I have pets and I was you know I wanted something that they couldn't get you no burnt heard on or when people walk in my home we smoke on the back porch I didn't want you to smell cigarette smoke and it cleared everything up it's a multi purpose cleaner that I bought it works on my wood tables that works on everything in my kitchen it works on my bathroom sink it's just a great product
Maria L.
San Diego, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Bought this item at Target. I’m so glad I did! I love the smell it leaves the table and everything smelling so nice. It works great on the stove top as well. I love that it’s not expensive I think I prefer this better than Windex. Sorry not sorry! Have already purchased this item more than once. They do have a line of many other cleaning items that they offer. I can’t to try them out. Would highly recommend to anybody that is interested in trying out a non-toxic and natural cleaner.
Stacy O.
Binghamton
I have Method cleaners throughout my entire house.  I LOVE all of them.  If I'm doing a quick cleanup, I use the Method all purpose cleaner in pink grapefruit.  It cleans wonderfully with no residue or streaks.  It's all natural, which is a big plus for me, and the smell is fantastic - no harsh chemical smell here!. I also like that they sell refill sizes so you can keep costs down and the global imprint small.  Huge, huge, HUGE fan of Method!
Desarae A.
Lexington, KY
This is my favorite everyday cleaner. It's able to wipe off everything from grease on the stove to toothpaste on the sink. It also has a really light, pleasant scent. I struggle with a lot of cleaners because they smell too chemically and the natural ones sometimes use strong oils that I'm allergic to (the only thing worse than cleaning is sneezing the entire time you're cleaning!). I would definitely recommend this product.
Lauren B.
derry, NH
I cannot say enough good things about this method all-purpose natural surface cleaner pink grapefruit . I like the pink grapefruit the best because it just smells amazing. I always get compliments on how good my house smells and I honestly just clean, everything with this cleaner. It doesn't leave residue and it is safe to use around my kids, which is a huge plus for me.
Kelli Y.
Harold
I love Method! And this multi-purpose cleanser has quickly become my favorite over the past few months. I use it daily in my kitchen and the grapefruit smell is so fresh and delicious. My counter tops look and feel clean. I have been using the same bottle for months now and I am about half-way through so you get your money’s worth. Can’t wait to try more scents.
Catrina L.
Batavia, NY
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
Does this smell good?
Emily L.
Mount carmel, PA
Amber M.
Does this have a strong, overwhelming smell to it?
Liz C.