BY METHOD #5 in Multi-Purpose Cleaner

• Why is an all natural cleanser better than the others?1 Answers
  • I have a dog who gets really itchy when I use heavy duty cleaners...1 Answers
Mayra A.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I love method it's a very good product chemical friendly they're not harsh chemicals in them there essential oils that smell really good. It's more of a organic approach to cleaning the house with less chemicals less harsh in that environment and your household. Target is the only place I can get Method products where I live so I go to Target specially for these products they smell really good they don't feel harsh on your skin when you do touch them and the smell last long. Like I said this is a less harsh chemical cleaning method then regular cleaning products that have more harsh chemicals in them this is more of a organic approach what should I like.
Amber N.
I’m obsessed with the smell of this cleaner!! I love everything about METHOD. For s natural cleaner I feel like this is decently priced, not too high not too low. I love the scent of the cleaner, grapefruit gives it a nice fresh smell. I have some in my kitchen right now! I love that you can use it pretty much on any surface and it’s all natural so you know it’s safe! I have a toddler and it does a great job at cleaning up all the messes he throws at us! Love this. Would definitely recommend to someone that was a fresh natural cleaner.
Fernanda A.
Kent , WA
I’ve been using this on everything such as our counters, table, etc. Its such a great cleaner, and for me I think this is such a steal for the price, and it’s mostly natural. I keep going back to buying it because it’s not harsh on my hands nor on my lungs. I’ve been using it for 2 years now. I highly recommend. Oh did I mention it smells so good! They have many scents you can choose from. Ive been using the grapefruit scent and the lime & sea salt. method all-purpose natural surface cleaner pink grapefruit
Maria L.
San Diego, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Bought this item at Target. I’m so glad I did! I love the smell it leaves the table and everything smelling so nice. It works great on the stove top as well. I love that it’s not expensive I think I prefer this better than Windex. Sorry not sorry! Have already purchased this item more than once. They do have a line of many other cleaning items that they offer. I can’t to try them out. Would highly recommend to anybody that is interested in trying out a non-toxic and natural cleaner.
Debbie A.
Weston, WV
I have the heavy degreaser in lemongross citronella and it works amazing it cuts through all kinds of burnt on foods and it smells pretty good. I love how quick it works I spray it on and load the dishwasher and I wipe it off no scrubbing or using a brush it comes right off. Its honestly the best cleaner for the stove I've found so far and I love that it's all natural. Its also very affordable I paid $4 for it at target and it was well worth the money! I recommend it all the time to people.
Desarae A.
['Lexington', ''], KY
This is my favorite everyday cleaner. It's able to wipe off everything from grease on the stove to toothpaste on the sink. It also has a really light, pleasant scent. I struggle with a lot of cleaners because they smell too chemically and the natural ones sometimes use strong oils that I'm allergic to (the only thing worse than cleaning is sneezing the entire time you're cleaning!). I would definitely recommend this product.
Nikki T.
I love natural cleaning products and Method is one of my favorite brands. For years I used the Clementine, Cucumber and Grapefruit scents to clean my house because it always left a fresh scent behind and made cleaning up more enjoyable for me. I have since moved on to using Mrs. Myers Clean Day multi purpose cleaner because their range of scents appeals to me more and the packaging is prettier when it’s sitting on the counter.
alyssa b.
Keego harbor
My all time favorite cleaner and scent. There is no chemical smell at all. It's a little pricey but given the ingredients it is totally worth it for CLEANER cleaning. Doesn't streak either. I usually snag this at target they have an amazing collection. I would for sure recommend this item.  The lemon mint scent is also great
Lucero M.
Orange
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I love cleaning with this product. It has a very nice citrus scent which I love. There is nothing bad I found about this. I usually purchase all my method cleaning supplies at Target. I would definitely buy this amazing product over and over again! .... Did I mention it works great at cutting grease? Oh! And it's very natural
Kristen W.
I use this product in my kitchen, and its fragrance is gentle enough to use even while preparing food. Unlike many cleaners, it does not have a chemical smell, but works just as well on sticky countertop stains. I recommend this for spot cleaning, as well as daily cleaning of countertops. I even use it on my glass cooktop. Definitely recommend!
Catrina L.
Batavia, NY
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
Does this smell good?
Emily L.
Mount carmel, PA
Amber M.
Does this have a strong, overwhelming smell to it?
Liz C.