BY METHOD #9 in Multi-Purpose Cleaner

put the hurt on dirt

Buy on Amazon
Amber N.
Gilbert, AZ
I’m obsessed with the smell of this cleaner!! I love everything about METHOD. For s natural cleaner I feel like this is decently priced, not too high not too low. I love the scent of the cleaner, grapefruit gives it a nice fresh smell. I have some in my kitchen right now! I love that you can use it pretty much on any surface and it’s all natural so you know it’s safe! I have a toddler and it does a great job at cleaning up all the messes he throws at us! Love this. Would definitely recommend to someone that was a fresh natural cleaner.
Payton H.
Tallahassee
This method all-purpose natural surface cleaner pink grapefruit has made all the difference in my cleaning. The harsh smell of other cleaning sprays has honestly prevented me from cleaning as frequently as I would like. Yes, it is slightly more expensive then the traditional brands, but totally worth every extra penny! This brands natural formulas also makes cleaning a lot easier and less drying on my hands. I have gone through several bottles and plan to keep on using this product for life.
Maria L.
San Diego, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Bought this item at Target. I’m so glad I did! I love the smell it leaves the table and everything smelling so nice. It works great on the stove top as well. I love that it’s not expensive I think I prefer this better than Windex. Sorry not sorry! Have already purchased this item more than once. They do have a line of many other cleaning items that they offer. I can’t to try them out. Would highly recommend to anybody that is interested in trying out a non-toxic and natural cleaner.
shelby-lynn k.
This is my go to cleaner. When I eat a nanny for 2 boys years ago their mom taught me that this product will take sharpie out of counters! Never mind anything else you’re cleaning. They only thing I’ve had to leave it on long and it wasn’t 100% was counters stained by old coolaid and that hasn’t come out with any other product I’ve tried either besides bleach but unlike bleach it is safe for kids and pets!!!! 😍😍😍 I love this stuff
Desarae A.
Lexington, KY
This is my favorite everyday cleaner. It's able to wipe off everything from grease on the stove to toothpaste on the sink. It also has a really light, pleasant scent. I struggle with a lot of cleaners because they smell too chemically and the natural ones sometimes use strong oils that I'm allergic to (the only thing worse than cleaning is sneezing the entire time you're cleaning!). I would definitely recommend this product.
Lauren N.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I absolutely love this spray and I will continue to re purchase . Method is a brand that removes all toxic chemicals from their products . And replaces with all natural . When your spray this it doesn’t smell harsh or toxic . Smells so clean & fresh and like citrus /grapefruit . And it’s usually only 2.99 at cvs or target. I highly recommend this brand
Zoey N.
I love this product when it comes to cleaning table top, chairs, everything. Its smell is really soothing and light. I love that this is plant-based, non-toxic product which cuts greasy and grime wonderfully! Great quality! Great price!
Lucero M.
Orange
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I love cleaning with this product. It has a very nice citrus scent which I love. There is nothing bad I found about this. I usually purchase all my method cleaning supplies at Target. I would definitely buy this amazing product over and over again! .... Did I mention it works great at cutting grease? Oh! And it's very natural
Debbie A.
Weston, WV
I have the heavy degreaser in lemongross citronella and it works amazing it cuts through all kinds of burnt on foods and it smells pretty good. I love how quick it works I spray it on and load the dishwasher and I wipe it off no scrubbing or using a brush it comes right off. Its honestly the best cleaner for the stove I've found so far and I love that it's all natural. Its also very affordable I paid $4 for it at target and it was well worth the money! I recommend it all the time to people.
Shirley T.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
i love the fact that this cleaning product has no harmful cleaning chemicals and when you start to spray this cleaner the fresh grapefruity smell is what i like when cleaning my kitchen. This product also does the job of cleaning my kitchen surfaces very well. I am a fan of Method products and this scent is one of my favorites
Catrina L.
Batavia, NY
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
Does this smell good?
Amber M.
Does this have a strong, overwhelming smell to it?
Emily L.