BY METHOD

Safe, Effective Cleaning For All Surfaces Non-Toxic, Natural Derived Formulas Recyclable Bottle Made With 100% Recyclable Plastic Never Tested On Animals If Your Mission Is To Put The Hurt On Dirt, Then Here Are Your New Partners Against Grime.&Nbsp; New Powergreen Technology Pack A Mighty Cleaning Punch Using Naturally Derived, Non-Toxic Ingredients.&Nbsp; The Cleaners, Derived From Corn + Coconut, Break Down Dirt Naturally, So Every Spray Leaves Nothing Behind But A Fresh Scent And Gleaming Clean.&Nbsp; And The Biodegradable Formula Is Safe For Every Surface:&Nbsp; Tile, Marble, Sealed Wood, Metal, And Most Importantly, You. Made In Usa see more...

• I've been searching all over for a natural cleaner to clean with ...1 Answers
  • I wonder if it's okay to use for a laptop screen & TV screen3 Answers
  • Is it effective?2 Answers
Courtney R.
Santee , CA
Love this cleaner! It smells great and I can use it for cleaning anything in my house. I purchased this at target and it's very affordable and I will be purchasing again. I would recommend this to others because of the price and how great this brand is!
Jenn B.
Richmond, VA
I love method products. They’re natural so it makes me feel good to use it around a pet friendly house. I love all the scents they’ve come out with; especially the ones with mint in it. It adds a clean and refreshing feeling to my home.
Meggie H.
I am one of those weird people that love to clean and organize ... with that said, I know my cleaning products ... method is my absolute favorite line of household products. Safe to use and they smell great! Method makes cleaning fun!
Amie B.
Ogdensburg , NJ
Method products have a variety of scents that all smell amazing and refreshing. I have used the beach all purpose cleaner for my counters and table. No streaks, quickly drying, and is a great price. Highly recommend!
Claire N.
Cedar Falls , IA
If you love the fresh scent of the beach then you’ll absolutely adore this product! I bought it at Tjmaxx! I can’t find it anywhere else. I love it! I’ll be buying it again and again. I highly recommend it
Mary M.
Longwood, FL
Method has some amazing scents.  I love their products.  Easy to spray bottles and good price for the size.  So effective and I really like the colors!  Smells are awesome!
Kayla T.
Richmond, KY
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
I first heard about this product from a YouTube vlogger and was really curious about it and then I found it at Ross for 1.79 I was so surprised I had to buy it! I'm so glad I did because this is magic potion in a bottle. You can clean everything with it and it's safe to use, all natural, plant based ingredients. The scents are amazing. It got crayon off the walls that had been there for months because of my toddler and for some reason ever since I cleaned with the pink persimmon scent we haven't had a ant problem! I need to try the other products they have ASAP!
Brooks M.
Pasadena, TX
I like this cleaner. However, for some reason it just seems like it doesn't clean extremely well. Can sometimes leave a weird oily film if you use too much. Does leave a nice shine on granite but is not so great for laminate countertops. Scent is strange as most of them are. Is comparable in pricing for the rest of the natural products.
Lauren V.
Foristell, MO
I love, love, LOVE method products! I use them to clean and do laundry with. They aren't overly priced, and I feel confident spending a little extra know I'm getting a great product! I love the fresh scents and they work great in cleaning up after my two kids!
Courtney D.
This is always a favorite of mine. The product keeps my house fresh. It looks so clean when I use it. I love that it doesn't have that nasty bleach smell. It is long lasting and comes in great packaging. Highly recommend! I've been a user of this brand for years and I'll always come back to it!
Alicia R.
I wonder if it's okay to use for a laptop screen & TV screen
Naomi R.
El Paso, TX
I really want to try these products how does it work
Valerie S.
Is it effective?
Jasmine I.
I've been searching all over for a natural cleaner to clean with obviously but I want it to get the job done like all the un-natural products do. Does this work nicely? Is the smell overwhelming at all?