BY METHOD

limited edition fragrance—get it while you can

while you can’t always skip cleaning to run along the water’s edge, it does become easier to imagine with the lush, dewy scent of beach sage. that’s why we captured the essence of salty air, sage and eucalyptus for our naturally derived + biodegradable gel hand wash, pump dish soap, all-purpose cleaner with powergreen technology® and 50 load laundry detergent. soak it up while you can.

• I've been searching all over for a natural cleaner to cle...1 Answers
  • I wonder if it's okay to use for a laptop screen & TV...3 Answers
  • Is it effective?2 Answers
gabrielle y.
Tinton falls
Overall a great purchase. I purchased from Target when I made the switch over from my harsh cleaners to all natural. The smell is great and it does the job - it cleans surfaces in my kitchen with ease. I highly recommend to the homeowner who wants to make the switch to all natural products
Mia F.
Hillsboro, OR
This is a very gentle and mild all purpose home cleanser. I find I can use this for most kitchen and bathroom messes, but I do sometimes use other all purpose cleaners for tougher stains and residue buildup. It smells incredible though, unlike most household cleaning products!
Lindsay C.
Grove City , OH
I use method to clean my kitchen counters because they have been painted and I can't use harsh cleaning products because it could cause my painted countertops to crack and peel. This product works well and I'm confident that it's completely cleaned. I definitely recommend
Courtney G.
Northport
One of my favorites scents by method. Works great just like the rest of this line. Great products ! A huge plus is all natural , especially as much cleaning I do this leaves me feeling good about the product ! Highly recommend method line !
Kelly M.
Denver
I love this all purpose cleaner. The scent is really clean and it seems to do a good job on lightly dirty/ soiled areas. I feel good about using it with young children in the home.
Claire C.
Berkeley, CA
I love this product so much. The smell alone always convinced me to buy it again. It also is effective in getting all the tough spots off of my kitchen counter. I buy it all the time.
Jessy C.
Amanda L.
Ooltewah, TN
I use this cleaner in my shower and it leaves such a refreshing scent! I usually spray my shower out 3 times a week and the buildup stays away. I love this product.
Courtney R.
Santee, CA
Love this cleaner! It smells great and I can use it for cleaning anything in my house. I purchased this at target and it's very affordable and I will be purchasing again. I would recommend this to others because of the price and how great this brand is!
Amie B.
Ogdensburg, NJ
Method products have a variety of scents that all smell amazing and refreshing. I have used the beach all purpose cleaner for my counters and table. No streaks, quickly drying, and is a great price. Highly recommend!
Alicia R.
I wonder if it's okay to use for a laptop screen & TV screen
Naomi R.
El Paso, TX
I really want to try these products how does it work
Valerie S.
Is it effective?
Jasmine I.
I've been searching all over for a natural cleaner to clean with obviously but I want it to get the job done like all the un-natural products do. Does this work nicely? Is the smell overwhelming at all?