BY METHOD #4 in Multi-Purpose Cleaner

put the hurt on dirt

method all-purpose cleaner pink grapefruit

Start your review of method all-purpose cleaner pink grapefruit!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Nicole H.
Virginia Beach
Purchased at: Target
My parents have used this in their home for a few years after transitioning to natural cleaners, and I've decided to try it out a few times. This is a really neat brand of cleaning supplies. The pink grapefruit scent is light and definitely not offending or harsh. Sprays and wipes away easily without leaving any residue, and it leaves surfaces smelling fresh and looking clean. It's not as cheap as mainstream cleaners, but it's still affordable. I would absolutely recommend and continue to use this.
Jenny J.
Albuquerque
Scent Name: Pink GrapefruitSize: 28 Ounce (Pack of 3)
If you are sensitive to chemical cleaners, this may be the right choice for you! 💚🌿I buy this because of sensitivity issues and the ability for this to actually clean quite well. I first saw a recommendation for the product on America Test Kitchen TV show. It even works well on kitchen grease build up if sprayed on and left to soak in for several hours or overnight. 💚💚💚
Jaewon B.
Atlanta, GA
Great size bottle holds a lot of solution without being too heavy. It’s a pleasant, clean scent that is light and not overbearing at all. The pink coloring does not stain at all either. I use it in the bathroom, kitchen, living room, and bedroom. Truly is a great all-purpose product that smells great, lasts long, and is a great value. Also safe to use around kids and pets.
Rose J.
East Falmouth, MA
I love products that are natural, free of harsh chemicals, and get the job done! Most clean-ups I tackle, Method has my back and works. The scents are great, and I don’t feel like coughing when I use it. The only downside is cleaning something like the bathtub, I don’t see a huge difference, so I usually have to use something stronger.
Jordyn U.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I’ve never felt strongly about household cleaners, one way or the other, until I found the Method cleaners. Not only are they natural, but they smell great and do a marvelous job of cleaning up dirty, dirty messes (I have a four month old, a black lab, and a husband in my house!) They actually make cleaning less of a chore.
Rachel B.
Tampa, FL
I am in awe of this cleaner. Seriously, I've cleaned simple counter tops all the way to baby puke off my rug with this. Cleaned mirrors and glass with no problems. Amazing. The grapefruit scent is a lovely scent that is icing on the cake. I've repurchased multiple times already and will continue to do so.
Skai s.
Toledo, OH
This cleaner has such a superior scent it's definitely above the competition. It works just as well as cleaners with chemicals as well. One of my all time favorite products with such a sweet and clean smell. I'd definitely recommend this for people looking for an alternative to cleaners with harsh chemicals
Bethany J.
Allensville, KY
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Love this product so much! It cleans up the mess without leaving a residue behind and smells good while cleaning. I can use it on my countertops and sons high chair without feeling like I’m leaving behind harmful checmicals. I’ve never had any issues with it and I’ve been using this same spray for 2.5 years.
Elizabeth T.
edinburg, TX
With a special needs child, I was constantly looking for a safe cleaner to use. One day shopping at target I came across this and decided to give it a try. It is amazing, it cleans better than other products and I dont have to worry about my daughter being around when I spray.
Hannah W.
Boston
I absolutely love the pink grapefruit smell. It makes my entire apartment smell nice and fresh after use. I also love how method uses more natural ingredients, so I don’t feel like I’m blasting chemicals everywhere! The cleaner also is very effective at removing any kind of dirt or residue.
Catrina L.
Batavia, NY
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
Amber M.
Does this have a strong, overwhelming smell to it?
Liz C.