method all purpose cleaner limited edition ocean waves uploaded by Bernadette A.

BY METHOD

give peace a chance

inspired by wellness drinks, tea culture, artisanal ceramics + minimalist décor, this oh-so-calming limited edition collection offers the kind of serenity you can use every day. featuring ocean waves, white rose, chamomile lavender and ginger tea, each nature-inspired scent will make you want to om.

Ashley T.
Marion , IN
I love an all purpose cleaner and this one works great. It’s a little pricey but I do like the smell and don’t find it overwhelming when cleaning. I like how it works and they have cute designs!
Arwa B.
Miami, Florida
Love this fresh scent! I honestly would use this for the scent alone! However it does a fantastic job of cleaning different types of surfaces in the house - love that it is eco friendly as well this is something I keep reaching for
Paul S.
I love this multipurpose cleaner because it doesn’t have that telltale sent that most multi cleaners do. It leaves my kitchen smelling fresh and breezy which is nice when I’m having company over because it’s more subtle than one that is lemon scented.
Chelsey B.
Milledgeville, GA
I love this stuff! I can use it on absolutely everything and feel good about using it because it won’t choke me out from chemicals! It keeps my home clean and smelling nice. I recommend this to everyone!
Bernadette A.
Washington, DC
Wow! I've used method products in the past and I'm usually turned off bc of the price and scents. However, I came across this lovely bottle and was immediately drawn to the design ( but I know, you should never judge anything by its cover!). Then I smelled the product- my gosh so clean and fresh!! It doesn't have a weird chemical, pungent smell to it like the other products. Because it was limited edition, target had it on sale plus an additional discount with their cartwheel app- I couldn't resist! I had to buy it and now that I know it's limited edition- I bought 3 more!
Maria L.
Buda, TX
This was my first time using Method. I loved this scent compared to the others. It has a fresh, clean scent to it. I was going to buy 2 bottles, but I stuck to one and gave it a try. I'm actually going back and purchasing 3 bottles just incase they run out, because it does say its Limited Edition. Highly recommend it!
Melissa K.
Chilcoot, California
I am so sad this is no longer available! The smell is so fresh and clean! My absolute favorite multi-purpose cleaner! I really hope they bring it back!
Amber C.
Doylestown
Smell was nice, works great as all method products do in my opinion. Great multi-surface cleaner. Would definitely purchase this product again
Tina P.
I would highly recommend. I love the way this product smells. It keeps my counter surfaces really clean and wipes away hard to remove spots!
Amanda K.
Cleaning power is top notch but the aroma is a little strong and masculine. It’s great in the bathroom but a little overpowering elsewhere