method all-purpose cleaner lime & sea salt uploaded by Samantha O.method all-purpose cleaner lime & sea salt uploaded by Poba Z.

BY METHOD #37 in Multi-Purpose Cleaner

put the hurt on dirt

• Is this a better option to used instead of wince ? Or oth...3 Answers
Rhea S.
Cusseta, AL
Method is my favorite all purpose cleaning spray. It is non-toxic so I can use it around my son with peace of mind. Sea salt and Lime scent reminds me of a yummy margarita. I enjoy the Lavender scent and the Pink Grapefruit as well. This is super affordable and I purchase it either in store at Target or online at Grove Collaborative.
Clorae B.
Woodinville, WA
I love that Target carries all the method products and they are biodegradable. This scent is one of my favorites. I haven't noticed that it works any less than some of the products with chemicals. I would absolutely buy these products over and over!! Lime and sea salt smells like a summer drink!!
Rhiannon E.
Cabot, AR
I love the method all-purpose cleaner spray in the lime and sea salt scent! It has a very pleasant and subtle scent, and it does a great job at cleaning. I love how affordable it is, and that it is made from natural ingredients. Natural products are important to me
Akaylia A.
Staten Island, NY
This cleaner smells soooo yummy and fresh. I use this for almost everything. From toilets to counters etc. You get a good amount for the price and it’s well worth it. Plus it’s somewhat all natural. I would definitely buy this again and try the other scents as well.
Jenay R.
Davenport , FL
Smells amazing. Not sure why Method insists on adding tacky colors to their counter cleaners though. Seventh generation and Honest don’t add color and it’s fine. Sort of grossed me out like what sort of artificial colors are in the bottle to make it electric green???
Kaelyn S.
Haw river, NC
I bought this on sale at lowes. While I wasn’t new to the method all purpose cleaners, this was my first purchase of this particular scent. And I loved it. I’m currently pregnant so am very sensitive to certain smells, and I hate floral ones. This one was bright and clean while being effective
Briana M.
Island , KY
Smells great and makes my counters shine!! I feel safe using it around my babies and the price is just right and the bottle last me forever and I use it daily! If you haven’t tried it I highly recommend it! Especially this scent it’s hands down my favorite
Cristie F.
Method is my go to, every day cleaning brand. Everything in this line -- wood polish, squirt-and-mop, bathroom cleaner -- is worth its weight. Plus it's non toxic and good for the environment! Major pluses in my book. The lime and sea salt is one of my top favorite because it smells like a clean, unisex cologne. Great for bachelor pads who don't want their homes to smell like flowers or fruit. I highly recommend it and I'll continue to buy this as long as it's available.
Megan M.
Mount Morris, IL
Smelled amazing! We had this one and another similar brand and the method cleaned so much better! Plus it was cheaper! My favorite cleaning product ever! I have a toddler and a pup that likes to make messes so it’s always on hand.
Taylor P.
Kennewick , WA
This in one of my holy grail cleaners. I usually like to try different scents and this one is my favorite. It smells so nice and clean! I love that this product is a good price point and that it works on virtually any surface.
Sydney H.
Pikesville, MD
Is this a better option to used instead of wince ? Or other surface cleaners?