method all-purpose cleaner lime & sea salt uploaded by nicole r.method all-purpose cleaner lime & sea salt uploaded by Samantha O.method all-purpose cleaner lime & sea salt uploaded by Poba Z.

BY METHOD #63 in Multi-Purpose Cleaner

put the hurt on dirt

Buy on Target*
Nicole M.
Plano
I’m not sure the Method brand cleans any better than the other products on the market and it’s a tad bit pricier since it’s billed as a non-toxic cleaner, but if traditional cleaners give you a headache with their chemically smell, pick up a Method. I’ve tried three different ones and I just want to spray the bottle all over my house for the scents. This particular one has a little bit lighter scent of lime and reminds me of margaritas. My mom came over one day right after I wiped down the kitchen and asked what the great smell was.

This one is billed as a multi-surface cleaner, but I didn’t like the streaks it left on my wooden kitchen table. I keep it strictly for my countertops and other everyday objects that need to be wiped down.
Paige P.
Amazing scent - that’s the biggest plus for me with cleaners - fresh and pleasant. I really feel like everything is clean. I can use it on counter tops, sinks, and cabinets. It’s an affordable price for the size of the bottle. This is really the only bottle I use around my apartment and it’s lasted for months.
Dakota V.
Matthews , NC
Absolutely love this! It works so well and I love the ingredients. It’s so nice to not have harsh chemicals all over my stuff, while still getting a quality product. This is one of my favorite scents, but if you don’t enjoy lime you might not enjoy it. The price is with it for the quality.
Rhiannon E.
Cabot, AR
I love the method all-purpose cleaner spray in the lime and sea salt scent! It has a very pleasant and subtle scent, and it does a great job at cleaning. I love how affordable it is, and that it is made from natural ingredients. Natural products are important to me
erin v.
Grand Rapids , MI
Hands down best cleaning spray. If you clean at night, GET THIS. It's just such a soothing scent. Definitely one of my favorites, but they are all really great. You can't smell any chemically smells. It's a great option especially for a house with kids. Love love love!
Akaylia A.
Staten Island, NY
This cleaner smells soooo yummy and fresh. I use this for almost everything. From toilets to counters etc. You get a good amount for the price and it’s well worth it. Plus it’s somewhat all natural. I would definitely buy this again and try the other scents as well.
Kaelyn S.
Haw river, NC
I bought this on sale at lowes. While I wasn’t new to the method all purpose cleaners, this was my first purchase of this particular scent. And I loved it. I’m currently pregnant so am very sensitive to certain smells, and I hate floral ones. This one was bright and clean while being effective
Cristie F.
Method is my go to, every day cleaning brand. Everything in this line -- wood polish, squirt-and-mop, bathroom cleaner -- is worth its weight. Plus it's non toxic and good for the environment! Major pluses in my book. The lime and sea salt is one of my top favorite because it smells like a clean, unisex cologne. Great for bachelor pads who don't want their homes to smell like flowers or fruit. I highly recommend it and I'll continue to buy this as long as it's available.
Ashley O.
Denver, NC
Decorator Expert Level 2
I absolutely love methods cleaning products! I feel much relief knowing the cleaners I’m using are non toxic and safe to use. The smell is fantastic and makes my house smell so clean. Anyone wanting safe products should try methods cleaners!
Megan M.
Mount Morris, IL
Smelled amazing! We had this one and another similar brand and the method cleaned so much better! Plus it was cheaper! My favorite cleaning product ever! I have a toddler and a pup that likes to make messes so it’s always on hand.
Sydney H.
Pikesville, MD
Is this a better option to used instead of wince ? Or other surface cleaners?
Jess g.
Winnipeg Manitoba
Where can I buy this stuff I would love to try this I hear good things about this product from so many YouTubers that I watch