method All-Purpose Cleaner Lime & Sea Salt uploaded by Poba Z.method All-Purpose Cleaner Lime & Sea Salt uploaded by Samantha O.

BY METHOD #28 in Multi-Purpose Cleaner

grease + grime don’t stand a chance. not with the cutting-edge green chemistry of powergreen® technology in your grasp. each squirt, in all its lovely non-toxic glory, delivers a mighty cleaning punch with naturally derived, biodegradable ingredients. its cleaners, derived from corn + coconut, break down dirt naturally, so every spray leaves nothing behind but a fresh scent + gleaming clean. knock out dirt with the power of plants.

• Is this a better option to used instead of wince ? Or other surfa...3 Answers
Buy on Target*
Marisha A.
Raymore, MO
One of my favorite multi purpose cleaners of all time!! It’s expensive for the average income. I was gifted some for the holidays last year, and haven’t bought it myself because it’s pricey. It is a very fresh and natural smell. And it comes down to, chemicals. It’s terrible that the more harmful chemicals in your cleaning supplies, the cheaper. It costs so much to live in a clean healthy non chemical environment in your own home.
Steph M.
Manhattan, KS
I love the smell of this product. They have several different scents in their all purpose cleaners. It’s a great price for a great company. All of the companies’ products use all natural materials on their cleaning supplies. This make me feel great about using this brand to clean up after my messy pup. It’s safe for him and the environment. 5/5 recommend this company.
Tayler S.
Very affordable product and it lasts a really long time. I live in a house with 3 other people and I’m still on the first bottle I bought when we moved in. Leaves everything smelling clean and really picks up the dirt or whatever it is that I’m trying to clean. Highly recommend.
Carrie G.
Birmingham, AL
I absolutely love this all purpose cleaner. I use this for the sink, countertops, stove top, you name it. I find mine at target and it is very affordable. Also, the bottle lasts a very long time. The scents are not the best but they don’t linger so I don’t mind.
Ally B.
Mineral Wells, TX
Really love this scent as well. Very subtle and not overwhelming. Use mostly in the kitchen but have also used it for cleaning the surfaces in my car and it worked great! Highly recommend for a subtle scent while cleaning!
Samantha O.
Chicago
This cleaner is a regular part of my daily life. I️ use it to wipe counters and the table after every meal. It’s great for spot cleaning floors and a quick wipe down of the bathroom. The other day I️ even sprayed it lightly on a soft cloth and used it for dusting! Plus, I️ love when cleaning products smell good and this smells great !
Clarice S.
Bulls Gap, TN
Decorator Expert Level 2
My favorite all purpose cleaner ever!!! It smells so good, of course I’m partial to anything with a lime scent. It cleans very well and doesn’t leave any residue! Perfect for cleaning from the kitchen to the bathroom!
Jessie K.
Savannah , GA
I’m OBSESSED with this cleaner!! I seriously just try to find new things to use it on so I can smell how good it smells afterward! It does great on my cooktop, quick messes on the floor, stainless, glass, you name it!
Rhonda W.
Piketon, OH
I really like this brand.its kinda new to a lot of people but their products are great. This does the job and smells wonderful. It’s a little pricey but worth it! I would recommend this product.I’ll be buying more!
Jaime A.
bothell
It feels so great to use a cleaner that is not only safe and less toxic but also gets the job done! I can’t get enough of this scent and since using it have switched other household cleaners to Method as well.
Sydney H.
Pikesville, MD
Is this a better option to used instead of wince ? Or other surface cleaners?