Home & GardenHousehold Cleaning Suppliesmethod
All-Purpose Cleaner, Grapefruit, 28 Ounces

Method All-Purpose Cleaner, Grapefruit, 28 Ounces

by method

Grease and grime don’t stand a chance. Not with powergreen technology in your grasp. Each squirt, in all its lovely non-toxic glory, delivers a powerful cleaning punch with naturally derived, biodegradable ingredients. Cleaners made from corn + coconut break down dirt, leaving nothing behind but the pleasant scent of victory.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Method All-Purpose Cleaner, Grapefruit, 28 Ounces!
Nicholasville
Method All-Purpose Cleaner, Grapefruit, 28 Ounces uploaded by Victoria H.
Purchased at: Whole Foods
My favorite house hold cleaner! Smells great and I feel good using it knowing it’s derived from plants! 🌱
Brockton, MA
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 4
Method All-Purpose Cleaner, Grapefruit, 28 Ounces uploaded by Mirla G.
Purchased at: Whole Foods
It is an EXCELLENT all-purpose cleaner and degreaser, and it makes my home smell citrusy fresh and clean. Every spray leaves nothing behind but a fresh scent. It is safe for use on most hard, non-porous surfaces I use it around my kitchen and bathroom most often. I will definitely continue to purchase this.
West New York, NJ
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 3
Method All-Purpose Cleaner, Grapefruit, 28 Ounces uploaded by Celestina T.
Purchased at: Whole Foods
It’s your basic everyday cleaner. It definitely good to just do a quick wipe down of counters and tiles. Smells AMAZING. But can’t speak more to it.

Looking for your answer?