BY METHOD #1 in Multi-Purpose Cleaner

grease + grime don‚Äôt stand a chance. not with the cutting-edge green chemistry of powergreen¬ģ technology in your grasp. each squirt, in all its lovely non-toxic glory, delivers a mighty cleaning punch with naturally derived, biodegradable ingredients. its cleaners, derived from corn + coconut, break down dirt naturally, so every spray leaves nothing behind but a fresh scent + gleaming clean. knock out dirt with the power of plants.

• Does this project actually do anything at all to clean my home an...1 Answers
  • Is this really good?2 Answers
  • Would this be good for a dorm room? I'm looking into trying a new...1 Answers
Elyse S.
Kissimmee, FL
I am very partial to all things purple. What I really love about method is that the cleaner is natural. I have a lot of pets and I always feel nervous about using harsh chemicals around them. And when they say that this cleaner is multipurpose, they really mean it! We've even used it to clean stains out of our carpet. Plus it smells great!
Jackie W.
Poughkeepsie, NY
I use this cleaner on every surface in my home, I even us it on the windows and mirrors without any streaking. I find this product highly effective. I like using this product because it has less harsh chemicals versus other brands. I have used this product for a couple years and will definitely continue to do so.
Rebecca G.
This is the ONLY all-purpose cleaner I will ever use. Method has a forever customer in me, as I love their low ingredient list, delightfully clean scents, and long life per bottle. A couple spritzes go a long way to keeping my home smelling, looking, and feeling clean.
Deb M.
Scottsdale, AZ
Method is such a great line -- clean smelling, good looking and effective. I love the French Lavender scent because its light and not too overwhelming but still leaves a scent. The point of a cleaner is to get surfaces clean and this product does that!
Kim V.
Humble, TX
I love this cleaner! It smells so good, and I love that it is environmentally friendly. My bottle sits on the kitchen counter because I'm always reaching for it. I also use it to wipe down our counters every night. I can't imagine using anything else!
Kristina M.
Red Bluff, CA
I love the whole method line of products. It does seem to clean well. I use it to clean my countertops as well as dust. My only con with this is I really don't like the smell. I think if I would've bought a different scent I would absolutely love it.
Debra G.
Canton, GA
I started using this brand after a well respected consumer organization rated it so well, a more natural alternative to many of the chemical cleaners on the market. I think it works very well with no chemical smell or concerns for my family or pets.
Morgan  B.
Love these cleaning products! This scent is very nice and this product last a long time! I love it for cleaning counter tops and various other things! I haven't tried it on wood or anything but use it for cleaning the sink, fridge, etc!
Christine F.
Yorktown, VA
Method is great for families with allergies, pets, and just overall sensitivity to harsh cleaners. It's affordable and gets the job done without all the harsh chemicals. I usually use it for cleaning glass surfaces and it never smudges.
jaime b.
I have used this product and it seems to clean well. It does leave streaks on glass. We have two glass tables and I do not use this product on them. Leaves a film. Otherwise it seems to perform well and the scent is not overpowering.
sara w.
Elmer, NJ
Where can you buy these?
Molly T.
Cedar Rapids, IA
Are method brand cleaners as good as Mr. Clean one's?
Megan R.
Is this really good?
Amanda Z.
Does this product have a strong scent?
Breanna C.
Starks, LA
Dose this have a really strong smell to it. My kids like to make a mess all over the house so would it be safe to spray where they play at or on the wall!!