BY METHOD #18 in Multi-Purpose Cleaner

put the hurt on dirt

Micha H.
Bristol, VA
I didn’t feel like this was any different than using water in a spray bottle. To me this product is ineffective. I like the scents offered but no retailers near me carry a good selection of the line. I have used a few different products because I want to like them so much. The idea, scents, packaging etc are appealing to me but so far I have not been wowed by any that I have tried.
Amanda G.
Pittsburgh, PA
I have always been on the search of a product that was lavender scented that didn't smell like weird chemicals and flowers. This actually smells like lavender and is wonderful to clean up the home with. I love that it is all purpose, it really does well on most surfaces. Not great on glass. Again, smells great!
Natalie K.
OLATHE, KS
I love this stuff. It is not as hard smelling and much more natural. My house looks cleaner and my allergies are not flared up nearly as much. method all-purpose cleaner french lavender Method Waterfall Scent Glass + Surface Cleaner 28 oz method antibacterial all-purpose cleaner wildflower
Mariha H.
I like the scent on this since it’s not overpowering. I use it all over my bathroom and kitchen to scrub everything down. The only downside is that I tried it on my windows and mirrors and they were left streaky, but that’s what happens when you don’t use glass cleaner. Overall, it’s a pretty decent product.
Georgia C.
Fredericksbrg, VA
I love the scent and how versatile it is! I think Method makes wonderful products. If you don't love the lavender there are always other scents. I think the value is OK. It is a little more pricey compared to the store brand but definitely worth it if you are interested in scent and effectiveness.
Ashlei F.
Bakersfield
Want that relaxing spa experience while you clean crusted ketchup stains off of your kitchen counter tops? Method All Purpose Cleaner in French Lavender will make you feel like you're scrubbing ketchup stains in the french countryside. Method makes some of my favorite multi purpose cleaners.
Tressa B.
Navarre, FL
Late dar is everyone’s all time favorite I’m pretty sure . I use Method in my daily cleaning ; daily yes because i have a houseful
Of adults and children and I’m very OCD about cleaning so it has to smell good, be environmentally healthy and clean well
At a great price point .
Mimi E.
Hermosa Beach , CA
I would give this a 10/5 for how much my husband loves it and constantly cleans everything with it! The smell is great for a cleaner, it is priced well (we buy ours from target or off amazon) and the spray bottle always works great. It’s multi-surface which is also very convenient!
Mary G.
Washington, DC
Do it! Buy it! Use it! It is rewarding to use a natural cleaning product, but when you do use it you realize it works a lot better than any other. It removes grease, it removes grout, leaves everything clean and smelling great. It isnt that expensive either!
Shauna G.
Harrisburg , IL
I love the scent of this all-purpose cleaner in lavender. I purchased it at my local Kroger store for $3.00, while searching for a household cleaner that was cruelty-free. Bingo1 I found it and it works great. Highly recommend and will continue to purchase.
sara w.
Elmer, NJ
Where can you buy these?
Megan R.
Is this really good?
Molly T.
Cedar Rapids, IA
Are method brand cleaners as good as Mr. Clean one's?
Amanda Z.
Does this product have a strong scent?
Natalie G.
Lawrence, KS
Would this be good for a dorm room? I'm looking into trying a new cleaner for my sink and mirror!