BY METHOD #11 in Multi-Purpose Cleaner

grease + grime don’t stand a chance. not with the cutting-edge green chemistry of powergreen® technology in your grasp. each squirt, in all its lovely non-toxic glory, delivers a mighty cleaning punch with naturally derived, biodegradable ingredients. its cleaners, derived from corn + coconut, break down dirt naturally, so every spray leaves nothing behind but a fresh scent + gleaming clean. knock out dirt with the power of plants.

• Does this project actually do anything at all to clean my home an...1 Answers
  • Is this really good?2 Answers
  • Would this be good for a dorm room? I'm looking into trying a new...1 Answers
Chanel C.
Gardena, CA
I just bought this and I’m already obsessed. It makes me want to clean for a variety of reasons: it smells amazing, it leaves my surfaces fresh and shiny clean, and it is safe for my pets. After researching what cleaning products are safer for pets, I stumbled on this brand. They have many different scents. I like that it is an all purpose cleaner that can be used on many surfaces. I will be repurchasing forever.
Nicole A.
Westwood
I LOVE method’s lavender cleaner and use it on all the counters in my house (although not after anything with raw eggs or meat, as I don’t believe it’s antibacterial). It smells wonderful, and leaves the surface feeling very clean - no residue. The smell lasts a long time and doesn’t isn’t overpowering or artificial. Definitely one of our favorite cleaning products.
Emily B.
I was a little hesitant at first to try a natural product, but I love this cleaner! It actually cuts through the grease on my range top better than some of the strong chemical cleaners. The aroma is not overpowering, and it doesn't smell like a strong cleaner either. I also love that I can feel a little safer using it around my kids. Nothing but love from me!
Sarah H.
My all time favorite cleaning spray! I have tried tons and tons of cleaning sprays and this one beats them all. It cleans up everything with ease. And having 3 young kids, I love that it isn’t full of harmful chemicals. I pick one up at target almost every time I go because it’s literally the only thing I use to clean everything except windows and toilets.
Becca C.
Newington
Love using this method spray in my kitchen. Knowing it’s a more natural product makes me feel better using it where my pets roam. It is still a powerhouse-spray and leave on tough grease stains for a minute or two and it’s done the work for you! Honestly I expected it’s probably be weak, but that is not the case!
Natalie K.
OLATHE, KS
I love this stuff. It is not as hard smelling and much more natural. My house looks cleaner and my allergies are not flared up nearly as much. method All-Purpose Cleaner French Lavender Method Waterfall Scent Glass + Surface Cleaner 28 oz Method Antibacterial All-Purpose Cleaner Wildflower
Keely B.
Saint Martinville
Love love love this product. I purchase this at target. I love the fresh lavender scent. Very nice packaging that is actually appealing to where I leave out by my kitchen sink I have been using this for years. My sister and sister in law started using it also and love. I will definitely be purchasing again.
Yasmine H.
Vancouver, BC
This product smells lovely! As an all purpose cleaner, it’s a good option for basic, every day cleaning. For the bigger issues, like post-cooking, I find I need to use so much more than I would with a Lysol product. In terms of cost, not great. But definitely a good basic cleaner and that amazing smell!
Sonya S.
This cleaner smells heavenly and actually makes me enjoying wiping everything down. It's great for daily/weekly cleaning and easily removes spills in kitchens and around the house. Not as great for hard, baked on things on the stove top but that's not really what it is meant for anyway.
Tressa B.
Navarre, FL
Late dar is everyone’s all time favorite I’m pretty sure . I use Method in my daily cleaning ; daily yes because i have a houseful
Of adults and children and I’m very OCD about cleaning so it has to smell good, be environmentally healthy and clean well
At a great price point .
sara w.
Elmer, NJ
Where can you buy these?
Megan R.
Is this really good?
Amanda Z.
Does this product have a strong scent?
Molly T.
Cedar Rapids, IA
Are method brand cleaners as good as Mr. Clean one's?
Natalie G.
Lawrence, KS
Would this be good for a dorm room? I'm looking into trying a new cleaner for my sink and mirror!