BY METHOD

put the hurt on dirt

Madeline B.
I absolutely love all of the all purpose method cleaner you can literally use them for anything. These products save me a lot of room in my cabinets because you buy so many products for all different things the it can all be in one bottle. I do use this products for mostly everything except for some and thats when I don't use it but I do recommend this if you want wanting to save some money and just have one products for mostly everything around the house.
Micha H.
Bristol, VA
I didn’t feel like this was any different than using water in a spray bottle. To me this product is ineffective. I like the scents offered but no retailers near me carry a good selection of the line. I have used a few different products because I want to like them so much. The idea, scents, packaging etc are appealing to me but so far I have not been wowed by any that I have tried.
Mee Hye S.
Conshohocken, PA
This is my favorite multi purpose cleaner to use in my home! I absolutely love the smell of it and find that it does a great job of cleaning and making my house smell nice. I use this product with a reusable rag to clean my counters and other surfaces. I have repurchased over and over again and will continue to repurchase.
Natalie K.
OLATHE, KS
I love this stuff. It is not as hard smelling and much more natural. My house looks cleaner and my allergies are not flared up nearly as much. method all-purpose cleaner french lavender Method Waterfall Scent Glass + Surface Cleaner 28 oz method antibacterial all-purpose cleaner wildflower
Mariha H.
I like the scent on this since it’s not overpowering. I use it all over my bathroom and kitchen to scrub everything down. The only downside is that I tried it on my windows and mirrors and they were left streaky, but that’s what happens when you don’t use glass cleaner. Overall, it’s a pretty decent product.
Jessica F.
Owasso
Love, love, love the smell! We use this one most often and when they say “multipurpose” - they mean it!! I introduced this to my mother and she was shocked when she used it on glass and got little handprints off the windows. I don’t use it for this unless I’m in a bind but it’s nice to know you can.
Emily S.
Middletown
Love the smell of this! Actually smells like lavender. I bought this when I was pregnant because I had a serious urge to clean and didn’t want to use harsh chemicals. I use this for my kitchen table/countertops. In my bathroom. Really any place I need to scrub. It works well and it isn’t harsh!
Melodie P.
High Point, NC
I love all things #method but the lavender scent for the all-purpose cleaner is exactly what I want in a cleaner. It is perfect for bedrooms and the bathroom, especially. The scent lingers on even after a day and I feel rejuvenated when I walk into a room that was recently cleaned.
Tressa B.
Apo, NY
Late dar is everyone’s all time favorite I’m pretty sure . I use Method in my daily cleaning ; daily yes because i have a houseful
Of adults and children and I’m very OCD about cleaning so it has to smell good, be environmentally healthy and clean well
At a great price point .
Ainsley A.
Beloit
I use this multi-purpose cleaner for just about everything in our household. We have bottle in each bathroom, in the basement, kitchen, and one in a linen closet and they all get used regularly. The price is right and the smell is nice, light, and botanical.
sara w.
Elmer, NJ
Where can you buy these?
Kirstyn V.
Pleasant View, TN
Does this leave an oily film on surfaces?
Natalie G.
Lawrence, KS
Would this be good for a dorm room? I'm looking into trying a new cleaner for my sink and mirror!
Is this. Great product?