method All-Purpose Cleaner Cucumber uploaded by Madeline M.method All-Purpose Cleaner Cucumber uploaded by ECEM S.method All-Purpose Cleaner Cucumber uploaded by Vanessa G.

BY METHOD

Put the hurt on dirt.
Grease and grime don’t stand a chance. Not with powergreen® technology in your grasp. Each squirt, in all its lovely non-toxic glory, delivers a powerful cleaning punch with naturally derived, biodegradable ingredients. Cleaners made from corn + coconut break down dirt, leaving nothing behind but the pleasant scent of victory.

Cucumber.
This fresh cucumber scent with bursts of light citrus is like a spa day in a bottle. It’s crisp, cool + refreshing, just like the vegetable itself. Only better, because it cleans. For best results, use while wearing a white, fluffy robe.

• How is the smell? How does it clean? 6 Answers
  • Is this REALLY all natural? Does it really smell like cuc...4 Answers
  • How is the smell on this? Very strong? 3 Answers
method All-Purpose Cleaner Cucumber

Start your review of method All-Purpose Cleaner Cucumber!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
  • "As a matter of fact I haven't found any Method cleaning product that I wasn't absolutely in love with." in 2 reviews
  • "it smells great, doesn't damage gentle surfaces, and doesn't hurt my super sensitive hands." in 2 reviews
  • "It works wonders on my granite, on my plastics and even on my finished woods!!" in 1 review
  • "these cleaning products are just great they really work and they smell really great too!" in 1 review
  • "I love all of method home products, This cucumber scent cleaner is great in leaving your kitchen smelling fresh with out having to worry about harmful chemicals on your counters. " in 1 review
Jeanette P.
San Diego, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This is my favorite all purpose cleaner. I love this brand, because it’s safe to use around my kids and pets. I have been using method for years, and have no complaints. I use this to clean the kitchen counters, the laminate floors, the mirrors, the sink top and the toilet. I love that it works well, and gets everything clean. It also has a nice fresh cucumber scent! My favorite place to buy method, is target. They typically have them on sale, so I stock up. I would recommend this product to everyone, who doesn’t wanna use harsh chemicals in their house
Roxanna R.
These products done smell like chemicals or hurt your nose when if you happen to be too close when you are cleaning I feel better knowing they are plant based and most of these products can be used in multiple areas of my home rather then purchasing many different ones to clean. I personally enjoy that they don’t make my skin dry out if i come in contact with them. They leave my counters clean and non greasy without scrubbing and never seem to leave a film or residue.
Christine M.
Flossmoor, IL
I love the fresh smell of this spray cleaner! It's a bit on the expensive side so I try to buy it on sale. I think it cleans well or at least as well as other comparable spray cleaners. I like to try the different scents Merhod offers
Sabrina M.
Clifton
We LOVE method. Their products are cost effective and work great. We love then because they are safe with our dogs, should they lick a surface. Anyone looking to make a cost effective step towards being “greener”, method is your way!
Gabrielle D.
Ramsey
Love this product, the scent is fresh & I love that it’s more natural as apposed to some other all-purpose cleaners out there on the market. We always have to keep an extra bottle on hand as we use this stuff up super quick!
Amanda T.
apex
LOVE this multi purpose spray.  It does the job, and has the best scent.  I use this spray on everything - kitchen, bathroom, probably windows at some point too!
Tiffany F.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I’m a clean freak and i love this stuff for everything. I use it in the kitchen to clean countertops, stovetops, butchers block, stools, and high chairs. I use it in the bathroom for daily wipe downs of the sink and toilet. I think the price is right and it smells wonderful! And it’s a plus that it’s non toxic too. I use this for everyday cleaning! Love.IT.
Tyler S.
Tampa, FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
The job of a food reviewer is to accurately convey the taste, texture, smell, and presentation of a restaurant's food. You not only comment on the food but also on the atmosphere, staff knowledge and attentiveness, the speed of service, the general impression of the restaurant or cafe. A great food review puts the reader at your table with you, allowing them to decide whether or not they want to visit the restaurant when they're done reading.
jessica R.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Absolutely love this cleaner! It smells great and does a wonderful job! I love that it’s safe for pets and kids so I don’t have to worry if they accidentally get into it. I don’t use anything else!
ARIEL 🐙.
Mesa, AZ
Part of why I hate cleaning is because I hate the fumes from chemical ingredients so I don't use them. I'd rather be a helthy slob than a sick OCD. I DID NOT KNOW there are products like this! Now, my counters are always clean because I actually use the Grove products I buy. This is one of them that I absolutely love! Bamboo smells NOTHING like Clorox or Lysol wipes!
Jayne T.
Morgantown, WV
Rochelle W.
nora springs, IA
Does this have coconut oil In it ?

Walmart