BY METHOD #26 in Multi-Purpose Cleaner

Find Household Cleaners at Target.com! This all-purpose spray from Method is an ideal choice for cleaning your home. This plant-based spray cuts grease and grime on a variety of household surfaces. It features a clean citrus scent to refresh your home.

• Is this product environmentally friendly?7 Answers
  • How do you think this product compares to other all purpose clean...2 Answers
  • Is this scents available year round (clementine)? Are all scents ...1 Answers
Buy on Harmon ...
Vivian G.
I love all natural products! My favorites are the ones that manage to work great, smell great and have cute packaging. This product met all three with a slight flawa..it states that it can be used on wood but it cant (at least on my wood table) and it leaves streak residue. But otger than that it works great on everything else...i bought the limited edition scent "ocean waves" at marshalls and was the reason it sold me! Smells fantastic.
Madison D.
Kailua, HI
I love this cleaner! We bought it upon moving into our house to wipe down the whole thing before our furniture arrived and it did not disappoint. I love the clementine scent too! It worked so well when I couldn’t find my usual favorite cleaner and now we keep it in the house at all times. It was used in the kitchen, bathroom, and to wipe down surfaces like window sills and stair handles.
Marcie M.
Davison , MI
One of my favorite cleaning products out there . The smell is fantastic . I like to use this in the kitchen area, it does a good job of cleaning my stovetop . I like that the product is natural and environmentally friendly. This is a plus for me, I would highly recommend this product to anyone who likes a great smelling efficient brand.
Ashley B.
One of my favorite cleaning products. I try to keep my home as natural as possible within a realistic sense. This is always at the top of that list. I'm not afraid to use it around my pets, doesn't have an over powering smell. Cleans like a dream. I use it in my counter tops, doors, walls, you name it. No residue. Minimal scrubbing effort. Perfect.
Ashley K.
Norfolk, VA
Im a big citrus person when it comes to cleaning products. So more often than not if it smells like an orange or something than I’ll buy it. Anyways I really enjoy the method brand, great smell and cute packaging. Of course it could be stronger but the reason it isn’t is because it’s better for your family so I get it
Jessie W.
Edgewater, NJ
I love method all purpose cleaner. Ever since I was pregnant, I decided to change all our cleaning supply to non toxic one. And the method all purpose cleaner is the one that actually works for me. It has nice scent, not too strong but still have some scent. It's easy to use and actually work on the dirty surface.
Makayla K.
Omaha, NE
Another great smelling cleaner from Method!  All of their products are great, reasonably, priced, and all natural!  It totally makes sense to use this on everything as it cleans like a dream.  The clementine scent is one of my favorites to grab in the spring time!
Megan W.
This is my all time favorite multi purpose cleaner! I love the scents and I'm comfortable letting my kid help me clean with it because it has less chemicals than most. It is gentle for him, but still gets up tough grease and messes when I use it in the kitchen
Dayanna M.
Flushing, NY
Love using this all purpose cleanser . It even works on glass and doesn’t really streak much. I use it for tables and the decorations I have around the house as well as the bathroom sink! My only complaint is not all the smells are wonderful but most work well
Lisa L.
Mays Landing, NJ
One of my favorite multipurpose cleaners. I use it in every single room and it works amazing. I even use it on my stove and it gets all that gross build up out of the way. It also smells amazing and is a safe cleaner to use without all those extra chemicals.
Lauren D.
Better then other brands?
Adrianna  C.
Benzonia , MI
Does the All-Purpose cleaner come in Grapefruit like their dish soap? I live their dish soap, but have never tried the All-Purpose cleaner...
Devon B.
Is this product environmentally friendly?
Rejimol R.
Delhi
I am looking for a good surface cleaner.is it good?
Debbie S.
Citrus Hts, CA
How do you think this product compares to other all purpose cleaners ??