BY METHOD

Find Household Cleaners at Target.com! This all-purpose spray from Method is an ideal choice for cleaning your home. This plant-based spray cuts grease and grime on a variety of household surfaces. It features a clean citrus scent to refresh your home.

Sonia L.
South Kingstown, RI
I love the scent of this cleaner. It works well and I feel like I'm getting my house clean without toxic chemicals.  I'm a big fan of all Method cleaning products. They're effective, smell good and ou can feel good about using them. I just wish healthier, eco-friendly products were more the norm and didn't always have to cost more.
Julie H.
Fort Wayne
Another favorite product of mine for the house. Cleans surfaces well without leaving any sticky residue behind. The citrus smell is pleasant and is not overpowering. A generous amount of product for the price. Would definitely recommend.
Brittany S.
belspring
Purchased at: Target
I love all of methods cleaners but this is for sure my favorite it smells AMAZING I love using it in my kitchen to clean my counters and sink it always keeps everything smelling fresh and clean!!
Melanie E.
north brookfield
I like the fact that it is less harmful than other cleaners, but it still has an overpowering fragrance to it. It is expensive, but this is one of the only cleaners my local store carries.
Lisa L.
Mays Landing, NJ
One of my favorite multipurpose cleaners. I use it in every single room and it works amazing. I even use it on my stove and it gets all that gross build up out of the way. It also smells amazing and is a safe cleaner to use without all those extra chemicals.
Andrea T.
I like that I can feel good about using this product. It gets things clean and smells great! The only reason I didn’t give it 5 stars is because if I want to be sure something is cleaned of germs/bacteria, I feel I need to use a heavier hitter than this.
Sarah D.
I used the purple version of this. I use method specifically on my daughters toys because I suspect her hands will end up in her hands and harsh chemicals are a no go. It's so gentle that it doesn't take paint or anything off of her dolls and there's no film left behind either. I really enjoyed the lavender scent and would probably buy more if I found another sent that I liked.
Taylir L.
Method is another great company that specializes in natural cleaning supplies. I love this sent. It leaves my kitchen and bathroom counters smelling amazing. It is a little pricier but for an all natural product it is worth it!
Tammy B.
Catonsville, MD
Wanna get your kids to clean? Get them something that they love the smell of. This smells amazing. We use it to clean everything. It’s a great product. Thank you Grove for our monthly orders of amazing products at great prices.
Mariah B.
Port Angeles , WA
I LOVE THIS CLEANING BRAND!! I want to try every one of their products. It’s hard to find a cruelty free cleaning brand that’s affordable. These products work so well and I use them on the daily without worries of toxins or animal testing.
Lauren D.
Better then other brands?
Adrianna  C.
Benzonia, MI
Does the All-Purpose cleaner come in Grapefruit like their dish soap? I live their dish soap, but have never tried the All-Purpose cleaner...
Devon B.
Is this product environmentally friendly?
Rejimol R.
Delhi
I am looking for a good surface cleaner.is it good?
Angela S.
Radcliff, KY
Will it leave lines on a mirror?