BY METHOD #92 in Multi-Purpose Cleaner

Find Household Cleaners at Target.com! This all-purpose spray from Method is an ideal choice for cleaning your home. This plant-based spray cuts grease and grime on a variety of household surfaces. It features a clean citrus scent to refresh your home.

• Is this product environmentally friendly?8 Answers
  • Is this better than some DIY cleaning options?1 Answers
  • How do you think this product compares to other all purpo...2 Answers
Lisa L.
Mays Landing, NJ
One of my favorite multipurpose cleaners. I use it in every single room and it works amazing. I even use it on my stove and it gets all that gross build up out of the way. It also smells amazing and is a safe cleaner to use without all those extra chemicals.
Andrea T.
I like that I can feel good about using this product. It gets things clean and smells great! The only reason I didn’t give it 5 stars is because if I want to be sure something is cleaned of germs/bacteria, I feel I need to use a heavier hitter than this.
Katelyn K.
Wyocena
I absolutely love all natural cleaners! This is one of my favorites and smells amazing! The price isn’t too bad but I don’t mind much about that. The lavender also smells amazing. I will continue to buy the method brand for a long time! Very satisfied
Sarah D.
I used the purple version of this. I use method specifically on my daughters toys because I suspect her hands will end up in her hands and harsh chemicals are a no go. It's so gentle that it doesn't take paint or anything off of her dolls and there's no film left behind either. I really enjoyed the lavender scent and would probably buy more if I found another sent that I liked.
Tasha C.
Dickinson, TX
This is one of my favorite scents, this a good multipurpose cleaner. I bought this at my local target. I can even use this on my unsealed wood tables without leaving marks or drying wood out I just spray on a microfiber cloth and wipe down the tables.
Shipra M.
San jose, CA
I love using this in my house. I've been buying it for years. The only thing it doesn't clean well is mirrors, So used method glass cleaner for those , but it's great on everything else. It does a number on food smudges in the kitchen, and makes dusting just a little less cumbersome. The scent is light and clean and isn't very cloying.
Taylir L.
Method is another great company that specializes in natural cleaning supplies. I love this sent. It leaves my kitchen and bathroom counters smelling amazing. It is a little pricier but for an all natural product it is worth it!
Tammy B.
Catonsville, MD
Wanna get your kids to clean? Get them something that they love the smell of. This smells amazing. We use it to clean everything. It’s a great product. Thank you Grove for our monthly orders of amazing products at great prices.
Mariah B.
Port angeles, WA
I LOVE THIS CLEANING BRAND!! I want to try every one of their products. It’s hard to find a cruelty free cleaning brand that’s affordable. These products work so well and I use them on the daily without worries of toxins or animal testing.
Vivian G.
I love all natural products! My favorites are the ones that manage to work great, smell great and have cute packaging. This product met all three with a slight flawa..it states that it can be used on wood but it cant (at least on my wood table) and it leaves streak residue. But otger than that it works great on everything else...i bought the limited edition scent "ocean waves" at marshalls and was the reason it sold me! Smells fantastic.
Lauren D.
Better then other brands?
Adrianna  C.
Benzonia , MI
Does the All-Purpose cleaner come in Grapefruit like their dish soap? I live their dish soap, but have never tried the All-Purpose cleaner...
Devon B.
Is this product environmentally friendly?
Rejimol R.
Delhi
I am looking for a good surface cleaner.is it good?
Lorri-Ann K.
I have been looking for another good fragrance from Method, I currently like the cranberry the best what other Method fragrance smells that great ?

back