BY METHOD #38 in Multi-Purpose Cleaner

Find Household Cleaners at Target.com! This all-purpose spray from Method is an ideal choice for cleaning your home. This plant-based spray cuts grease and grime on a variety of household surfaces. It features a clean citrus scent to refresh your home.

• Is this product environmentally friendly?7 Answers
  • How do you think this product compares to other all purpo...2 Answers
  • Is this scents available year round (clementine)? Are all...1 Answers
Buy on Harmon ...
Sarah D.
Spencer, OH
I used the purple version of this. I use method specifically on my daughters toys because I suspect her hands will end up in her hands and harsh chemicals are a no go. It's so gentle that it doesn't take paint or anything off of her dolls and there's no film left behind either. I really enjoyed the lavender scent and would probably buy more if I found another sent that I liked.
Jessy C.
This product is amazing and I would continue buying it however it is also very affordable and it is very easy to find at any local store of your. This is a product that many people don’t think about as a brand to use but people should give things a try because it can really change your way of thinking ☺️ this product is so nice
Elisibeth S.
Fairview park, OH
Love the method cleaners! They smell so good. I buy them at target and they’re always a good price and sometimes on cartwheel. There’s a great assortment of scents. I like that they use more natural ingredients so I don’t have to worry about it with my daughter and pets being around. You just can’t beat them
Natasha D.
Vancouver, WA
I love this scent. I often mix between the scents each month depending upon my mood. This is my favorite. It smells amazing and deep cleans my home without putting harsh chemicals in the air. I love that my kids can use it as well when it’s chore time around the house.
Lisa L.
Mays Landing, NJ
One of my favorite multipurpose cleaners. I use it in every single room and it works amazing. I even use it on my stove and it gets all that gross build up out of the way. It also smells amazing and is a safe cleaner to use without all those extra chemicals.
Shipra M.
I love using this in my house. I've been buying it for years. The only thing it doesn't clean well is mirrors, So used method glass cleaner for those , but it's great on everything else. It does a number on food smudges in the kitchen, and makes dusting just a little less cumbersome. The scent is light and clean and isn't very cloying.
Tasha C.
This is one of my favorite scents, this a good multipurpose cleaner. I bought this at my local target. I can even use this on my unsealed wood tables without leaving marks or drying wood out I just spray on a microfiber cloth and wipe down the tables.
Mariah B.
Port Angeles , WA
I LOVE THIS CLEANING BRAND!! I want to try every one of their products. It’s hard to find a cruelty free cleaning brand that’s affordable. These products work so well and I use them on the daily without worries of toxins or animal testing.
Taylir W.
Method is another great company that specializes in natural cleaning supplies. I love this sent. It leaves my kitchen and bathroom counters smelling amazing. It is a little pricier but for an all natural product it is worth it!
Vivian G.
I love all natural products! My favorites are the ones that manage to work great, smell great and have cute packaging. This product met all three with a slight flawa..it states that it can be used on wood but it cant (at least on my wood table) and it leaves streak residue. But otger than that it works great on everything else...i bought the limited edition scent "ocean waves" at marshalls and was the reason it sold me! Smells fantastic.
Lauren D.
Better then other brands?
Adrianna  C.
Benzonia , MI
Does the All-Purpose cleaner come in Grapefruit like their dish soap? I live their dish soap, but have never tried the All-Purpose cleaner...
Devon B.
Is this product environmentally friendly?
Rejimol R.
Delhi
I am looking for a good surface cleaner.is it good?
Lorri-Ann K.
I have been looking for another good fragrance from Method, I currently like the cranberry the best what other Method fragrance smells that great ?