method air refresher sweet tangerine uploaded by Brittany C.method air refresher sweet tangerine uploaded by Brittany C.method air refresher sweet tangerine uploaded by Brittany C.

BY METHOD #83 in Air Fresheners

a cleaner way to spray

our range of planet-friendly air refreshers is designed with revolutionary pressurized air technology. unlike many traditional aerosol sprays that are powered by petroleum-based propellant mixed in with the product, method continuous spray air refreshers are packed in an airtight chamber powered by compressed air. so when you spray, you fill your room with one of our nature-inspired scents. there’s nothing dirty about that.

Elisibeth S.
Fairview park
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
The method air fresheners are soooo amazing. They smell so good. The scent lingers for a nice amount of time. The price is great. Method is just a great brand. I would recommend and will repurchase
Shana C.
Naperville, IL
This air freshener smells SO GOOD! I like how the canister rises freon the bottom as your using it up, and I appreciate that the bottle is clear so I know when I'm running out!
Kylie R.
Fairport, NY
The scent is invigorating and fresh! The bottle is cute but I wish the way it sprayed was more effective! Definitely does help with nasty odor and again so glad it’s chemical free! I do wish they were more affordable and do recommend to others!
Caitlyn N.
Bancroft, NE
Favorite air freshener in my favorite scent. The only better scent is clover which is hard to find. It eliminates odors without putting all kinds of chemicals into the air and it’s not an aresol can which makes it more environmentally friendly plus it’s recycle able!
Jessi R.
Granby, MO
I use this to refresh my sheets and blankets in between washes, and it makes them smell like they were just washed in oranges!
Smells so good! Love citrus-y smells!
This is a good quality product, at an affordable price!
Samantha W.
Vestavia Hls, AL
This is my favorite sent to use in the house. It smells so nice and it isn't over powering. It's natural and cruelty free and inexpensive. It sprays fine and does the job. I would recommend and repurchase it to anyone.
April S.
This smell is great. The spray nozzle doesn’t work as well as it did when I first started using it. It makes the area smell nice. Reasonable price point for a natural alternative. I might recommend it to someone.
Keslie R.
I am always searching for new ways to make the house smell fresh, and I recently found this. It has a wonderful orangey smell and everyone that walks into the room comments on how wonderful it is!
Sarah G.
Scottsdale, AZ
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
I have a French Bulldog, which are notorious for their farts! Frenchies also have a lot of allergies and can be sensitive to a lot of products. So I was on the quest for a more natural air freshener as an alternative to products like Fabreeze. When I found out that Method makes air fresheners, I was really excited to try them out. I already us a myriad of Method cleaning products. This air freshener fragrance smells great and saves my fiancé and I from some stinky Frenchie farts! All of the air fresheners that they make smell great but we were able to get a bunch of this particular fragrance for a discounted price on Amazon and we definitely use this product daily. I highly recommend trying this product out! :)
Ashley C.
Pleasant hill , IA
I am so glad I found method products thanks to my friend holly. At first I was confused as t what this little can was but oh my word. All of their scents blow my mind and the smell lasts a long time. Tangerine and lavender are my two favorites. I just wish they were sold in more than just target.
Rachelle S.
So since this product is not an aerosol, once the chemical is spent, then the container can be thrown in the trash rather than treated as hazardous waste when used at a business with a generator license, correct? Can this product be purchased online with commercial vendors and who for easy business purchase? Does this product have a sanitizing option in conjunction with odorizer?