method air refresher fresh clover uploaded by Nicole P.

BY METHOD

a cleaner way to spray

our range of planet-friendly air refreshers is designed with revolutionary pressurized air technology. unlike many traditional aerosol sprays that are powered by petroleum-based propellant mixed in with the product, method continuous spray air refreshers are packed in an airtight chamber powered by compressed air. so when you spray, you fill your room with one of our nature-inspired scents. there’s nothing dirty about that.

Madi N.
columbus, OH
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 2
I love these. They smell so awesome. I don’t have to worry about changing them out every day and I also don’t have to worry about having multiple wax warmers going. I can just have one and the whole house smells amazing!
Caitlyn W.
P C Beach, FL
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 2
I find these to be affordable and long lasting. They are often on sale and have coupons at various stores. The smells are always nice and last long. It doesn’t upset my allergies and doesn’t irritate my skin like some do.
Megan M.
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
The ONLY negative I have is this container never lasts long enough.
Otherwise this room spray is amazing. It smells like a fresh cut lawn in my apt. all the time!
Stacey Ann C.
Hanover, PA
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
Love this and use it often. It smells great and price isn't too bad. Love all Method products they're great and effective. I really wish they would get on board in the 'plug-in' department that would be so awesome!!
Cynthia V.
United States
I buy a lot of Target brand products because they work just as well as the name brand. Method specifically has never let me down.
Heather k.
El Dorado, AR
i love that this doesnt use aerosol! it smells so good and leaves my bathroom smelling so fresh for hours after i spray!
Diana G.
Fort Smith
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 2
This is amazing and I love it so much and I would definitely recommend everyone out here to get this
Nicole P.
Mississauga , ON
Smells fantastic and the bottle sprays it very nicely. It makes my room smell amazing and lasts quite a while. Main downside is that the product does not last long and is used up VERY quickly. For such a pricey room spray you would expect it to last quite a while longer.

Love Method as a company.
meriem L.
marakeche
it is very beautiful and I use it every night before sleeping I love his perfume and the chagerais never