method air refresher french lavender uploaded by Beth H.method air refresher french lavender uploaded by Faith M.method air refresher french lavender uploaded by Faith M.

BY METHOD

a cleaner way to spray

our range of planet-friendly air refreshers is designed with revolutionary pressurized air technology. unlike many traditional aerosol sprays that are powered by petroleum-based propellant mixed in with the product, method continuous spray air refreshers are packed in an airtight chamber powered by compressed air. so when you spray, you fill your room with one of our nature-inspired scents. there’s nothing dirty about that.

Becky S.
Milton, WA
I love the method products. They are great for cleaning, and are more natural than others. This method and freshener is my favorite, I love the lavender scent. The freshener leaves a lovely warm and homey feeling, and is great for having a nice relaxing scent in every room. I spray this on my kiddos bedding before they go to sleep at night, and it helps them sleep better too. Excellent packaging, scent, and quality product!
Kanisha L.
canton
This product is one of my go to cleaning smell good products. It’s very affordable and get the job done. You might have to put a little elbow work into it but your home will be left spotless. I would definitely recommend this product to others.
ARIEL 🐙.
Mesa, AZ
Oh my goodness, these air fresheners are to die for. I have lavender for the bedroom; honeysuckle for the sun room; and in the process of purchasing more. It is perfect to know that if this product gets on my skin, there are not worries because they are made with no propellants, no formaldehyde, and no parabens; I accidentally sprayed it in the bedroom where a fan was blowing and it placed a very gentle spray on the skin which actually felt good and absolutely no irritation
Luisa D.
Chesapeake, VA
I love the smell of lavender so this air freshener was a must-try. I didn't have to spray a lot to get the room smelling like a field of lavender. Method is my go-to since it's cruelty free and they do not disappoint! I would recommend for lavender lovers out there.
Madi N.
columbus, OH
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 2
I love these. They smell so awesome. I don’t have to worry about changing them out every day and I also don’t have to worry about having multiple wax warmers going. I can just have one and the whole house smells amazing!
Leanne G.
Purchased at: Target
I love lavender everything so I just bought this to give it a try and ended up loving it. Spritzing this around and getting that fresh scent of lavender just quickly lifts the vibes of a room. Would recommend.
Lynn Z.
Rochester, NY
Method's lavender air refresher had a pleasant fragrance without the nasty chemicals. We always have one on hand in our bathroom, and it does a great job of eliminating odors from the air and leaving behind a clean lavender scent.
sara S.
Sioux City , IA
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
This is great scent especially in kids rooms it’s so soft and relaxing! The only downside is size I wish it came bigger for the price. My kids like to spray them everywhere
Katy M.
I love all of method's products. This one included. I love that this product is not an aerosol can. I feel like I'm saving the environment while freshening up my home! The container is clear, over time you can see how much you have left. This helps you to stop guessing like other brands, you know exactly how much you have left so you can buy more. Also the scent is incredible. Affordable, and I will absolutely keep this in stock at my house :)
Beth H.
Myrtle Beach , SC
I found this at a discount store, and bought it because I love lavender. I love the clear packaging that allows me to see exactly how much I have left, and since it doesn't use aerosol, I am able to breathe better using it. Here's to a restful nights sleep.