method air refresher french lavender uploaded by Beth H.method air refresher french lavender uploaded by Faith D.method air refresher french lavender uploaded by Faith D.

BY METHOD

a cleaner way to spray

our range of planet-friendly air refreshers is designed with revolutionary pressurized air technology. unlike many traditional aerosol sprays that are powered by petroleum-based propellant mixed in with the product, method continuous spray air refreshers are packed in an airtight chamber powered by compressed air. so when you spray, you fill your room with one of our nature-inspired scents. there’s nothing dirty about that.

Melissa J.
Salyersville , KY
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
this is such an amazing containor. i love the continous spray that it does. but the lavender scent just isnt for me. i actually got this free , they gave them out at our church. but the scent is just super strong and a fake lavender smell.
Lynn Z.
Rochester, NY
Method's lavender air refresher had a pleasant fragrance without the nasty chemicals. We always have one on hand in our bathroom, and it does a great job of eliminating odors from the air and leaving behind a clean lavender scent.
Katy M.
I love all of method's products. This one included. I love that this product is not an aerosol can. I feel like I'm saving the environment while freshening up my home! The container is clear, over time you can see how much you have left. This helps you to stop guessing like other brands, you know exactly how much you have left so you can buy more. Also the scent is incredible. Affordable, and I will absolutely keep this in stock at my house :)
Beth H.
Myrtle Beach , SC
I found this at a discount store, and bought it because I love lavender. I love the clear packaging that allows me to see exactly how much I have left, and since it doesn't use aerosol, I am able to breathe better using it. Here's to a restful nights sleep.
Anya R.
I really like this air freshener! I just got it and it does a great job masking orders without overpowering the room. I also like that its free of harmful chemicals.
Katie S.
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
I love this air freshener. It smells good but is not overpowering. It doesn't make you feel like you have sprayed your home full of toxins. I will repurchase.
B x.
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
This smells so great. It's one of my favorite scents from method.
I also like that it has no harsh chemicals and is pretty much non toxic.
Faith D.
Warfield, KY
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
I love using this in my bed room helps relax before sleep & I love the smell. Highly recommend.
Morgan S.
Jacksonville
This is my favorite scent! Really emanates odors without toxic chemicals or fragrances.
Sarah C.
Victoria BC Canada
Love that it’s powered by air and doesn’t have any propellants in it. Left a fresh lavender smell. I would buy again! Would
like to try other scents too!