BY METHOD

a cleaner way to spray

our range of planet-friendly air refreshers is designed with revolutionary pressurized air technology. unlike many traditional aerosol sprays that are powered by petroleum-based propellant mixed in with the product, method continuous spray air refreshers are packed in an airtight chamber powered by compressed air. so when you spray, you fill your room with one of our nature-inspired scents. there’s nothing dirty about that.

Caitlyn W.
P C Beach, FL
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 2
I find these to be affordable and long lasting. They are often on sale and have coupons at various stores. The smells are always nice and last long. It doesn’t upset my allergies and doesn’t irritate my skin like some do.
Katye M.
Pittsfield, MA
I was super excited to try this product. The packaging is very different and it smells sooo good! But it doesn’t last! It barely covers any bad odor. I went through a bottle in two days! If only the scent lasted I wouldn’t be So dissapointed.
Katie D.
I love this scent! I went out and purchased a ton of bottles at my local Marshall's recently because they were marked down. After using the air freshener, I noticed that the scent was not lasting long. Don't get me wrong, it smells really good, but it does not last. Also, to purchase it at your local Target would cost about $5.00 which is a little too much to spend on a product that does not last. I do like that it's natural and uses air to propel the spray.
Felicia F.
Bethlehem, PA
I was really excited to buy this product because I love mostly everything else from Method, but this spray is a little lack luster. I love the design, the spray feature, and of course love the fact that it has no harsh chemicals. But the scent is not very strong at all.
Jahmela S.
Brooklyn, NY
I would give it a 5 if the smell lasted but it doesn't. It's packaging is very pretty ad it smells great and best of all good priced
Chelsea E.
Detroit
My house smells great after using this product. I always feel relaxed after using it. I highly recommend it to anyone.
Jessica s.
Parma, OH
Loved the light scent but I wish it would have lasted longer. I feel like it faded too quickly.
Saioa S.
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I
Atruba A.
Now this kind of missed actually gives you the feel of a beach the Aroma is very good related to water and the beach effect
Sisto A.
Brooklyn, NY
How long does the fragrance last..?