METHOD 00004-5 YNG DAILY SHOWER SPRAY Case of 8 uploaded by Jamie C.

METHOD 00004-5 YNG DAILY SHOWER SPRAY Case of 8

28 Oz Daily Shower Spray, Sold in case of 8, Designer fragrance at a great price, Enhance your day or evening with this great mist, Satisfaction ensured, Delightful blend of enticing classic scents, Feel the difference immediately, Add some flair to the way you feel, see more...

• Smells great! Nontoxic! Great around babies and animals! ...1 Answers
  • Is this spray any good?1 Answers
Melanie W.
Chattanooga, TN
Decorator Expert Level 1
It smells great, but as other reviewers have mentioned, it doesn't help clean your shower...it honestly does seem to leave more residue. I ended up using it as a bathroom vanity cleaner.
Jeannie B.
Columbus, OH
I love the smell of this. It isn't over-powering. It's unique, but fresh. I bought this because I had a pet bird, and didn't want anything toxic to him. How well did it work? I didn't seem to have mold in the shower!
Jamie C.
Baytown , TX
Ehh. I want to like this, but I feel like it hasn't done much. May be because I didn't start with a completely clean door??
Brittani D.
Murrieta, CA
It's smells great but I don't think it helped clean my shower at all. If anything it left more soap residue.
Maria N.
Brooklyn, NY
Smells great! Nontoxic! Great around babies and animals! Deff recommend! Gets the job done!!!
Maria N.
Brooklyn, NY
Smells great! Nontoxic! Great around babies and animals! Deff recommend!
Ammeta H.