BY USA

Metanium Nappy Rash Ointment 30g - Soothes & treats your baby\\'s nappy rash. Metanium Nappy Rash Ointment is a topical ointment, which rubs easily into the skin to treat nappy rash. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Katherine B.
In the UK we have the same product but slightly different packaging. The cream is easily absorbed and doesn’t stick to your fingers when you’ve applied it to baby’s bottom like some creams.

Can use on other parts of the body too like armpits if baby is getting a little sore from their clothes rubbing in their delicate skin.

Good for you too I applied to my face for a couple of hormonal blemishes and it reduced the redness nicely.
Sarah H.
Apley , Telford
This is an absolute god send! My son used to get nappy rash quite a lot when he was a baby and nothing seemed to help, we would use sudacrem, Vaseline & other creams from Tesco but nothing worked and he was in so much pain! We tried this on and within an hour it was 10 times better! Within a few days it was gone :) everyone should use this! S
alishia k.
norwich
Best nappy rash ointment around to help clear and prevent rashes. It's long lasting on babies sensitive skin and also the tube lasts a long time so although not the cheapest on the market it's good value.
sarah r.
South staffs, South Staffordshire
This is very good works very fast it's the best nappie rash cream around I only use this on my toddler
Francesca C.
Please please please someone help...have been applying this to my face as I saw a famous beauty guru recommend that...saw good results for the first week but now my skin has a purple undertone? Let me know if you tried it too and why this is happening, I really trust this influencer so would hate to be disappointed xx
Maryrose C.
Glasgow
Is this worth the money? Bit of a splurge for me so want to know if the rash will actually go away X