BY METAMUCIL

Metamucil with 100% natural psyllium fiber is a daily fiber supplement that helps to lower cholesterol to promote heart health*, promotes digestive health , and help maintain healthy blood sugar levels as part of your diet.* *diets low in saturated fat and cholesterol that include 7 grams of soluble fiber per day from psyllium husk, as in metamucil, may reduce the risk of heart disease by lowering cholesterol. One adult dose of metamucil has at least 2.1 grams of soluble fiber. Consult your doctor if you are considering use of this product as part of a cholesterol-lowering program or if you are currently using medication... see more...

Sandra C.
Kissimmee, FL
This is a must product in my household. I wish it was a little more affordable. It helps breakdown food and help with digestive system. I recommend for those who have stomach issues and irregularity.
margo s.
Im not a personal user of this product but i do know that this is good based on the people i know who consume this daily. the flavor helps in aiding the consumption to be not as bad as those who offer flavor free psyllium. its great that they have a sugar free option as the grams of sugar in the regular kind are kind of high for someone with diabetes or someone controlling sugar intake.
Rita W.
There is not much to say about this product - it works exactly as described, and is a go-to when needing some help in the digestion department. I try to use plain psyllium, like the kind sold at Trader Joe's, but sometimes you just need a little help choking it down, which is why the Metamucil classic orange flavor is great.
Brittany K.
Ontario, CA
Honestly most products similar to this one usually taste pretty disgusting but this one doesn't taste as bad it taste like the powder drink tank so its very drinkable although i didn't see any major differences while using it.
Vernae H.
Fitspiration Expert Level 3
I add orange Metamucil to Sun Fresh Orangeade and drink it right before my lady days. It prevents stomach distress and helps my stomach handle more foods during my cycle. That way, I have fewer cramps and am less irritable. I add the berry flavor to Hawaiian Punch, not Hi-C.
Kacy B.
It is hard to drink this with just plain water, especially when it doesn't dissolve all the way - it tends to stay in slimy clumps if not. You can hardly tell it's there though if you mix it in orange juice instead. Aside from the flavor, it is worth it.
hope g.
Elkins Park, PA
I start using Metamucil products because it have fiber and it good for my health it improve my bowel movements and my digestive system it taste really good and it helps me to loss weight the healthy way.
Jessica F.
Great way to add fiber to your diet! Tip: drink it IMMEDIATELY after mixing. If you let it sit for more than a couple minutes, it will congeal and thicken into something super gross looking.
Jaclyn K.
Newark, DE
My. I'm drinks this every morning based on the advice of her doctor. She told me it tastes ok and was a good way to get extra fiber. I tried it and she was right, the taste is okay and the texture is tolerable.
Gina M.
I don't personally use this, but my grandmother does. It has a citrusy smell. Sometimes she'll drink it no problem, others you have to make sure you get out the chunks.