BY METAMUCIL

Metamucil with 100% natural psyllium fiber is a daily fiber supplement â that helps to lower cholesterol to promote heart health*, promotes digestive health , and help maintain healthy blood sugar levels as part of your diet.* *diets low in saturated fat and cholesterol that include 7 grams of soluble fiber per day from psyllium husk, as in metamucil, may reduce the risk of heart disease by lowering cholesterol. One adult dose of metamucil has at least 2.1 grams of soluble fiber. Consult your doctor if you are considering use of this product as part of a cholesterol-lowering program or if you are currently using medication to... see more...

Berlynn Y.
Denison, TX
Fitspiration Expert Level 3
I really like the single serve packets because they act as good reminders to actually take them daily. They're super convenient to keep in purses, gym bags, and desk drawers. I don't particularly care for this taste but it's not terrible. Combined with a little Mio or mixed with fruit infused water, you can't even tell.
Joanna G.
The original Metamucil isn't even flavored so there is no bad taste but i am glad that they offer a flavor just to make it people who are iffy on the product more drawn to tasting it and helping your body clean from the inside.
Michelle Q.
Warner Robins, GA
Fitspiration Expert Level 3
I like that this one has flavor!! The original doesn't really have a flavor to me but I'm liking this more! I can mix the old one with anything but this is great by itself.
Becky K.
San Diego, CA
I had to use Metamucil after I had one of my children. The flavor was better then other brands I have tried, and it worked right away to help keep me regular.
Melanie B.
Los Angeles, CA
Great easy source of fiber. I like to keep these packets in my backpack to drop into a drink during the day. The taste is eh but what fiber drink is amazing?
Danielle G.
Fitspiration Expert Level 2
I have to say that this is a fiber supplement that I can actually tolerate taking. The taste isn't bad at all and it seems to work very well.
Lindsay L.
It's nice to offer a flavor! I've got to say that I'm a metamucil fan in general, so having these easy packets is just an added bonus!
Alondrea L.
Desert Hot Springs, CA
The Metamucil products are really getting better. The orange flavor isn't too bad and there's not a grainy-ness left over after mixing.
Megan L.
North Liberty, IA
I think metamucil is the best fiber supplement out there. It taste great and the texture is great. Plus, it helps you lose weight!
Marie J.
Commack, NY
Dissolves well, great taste, conveniently portioned and packaged! The perfect way way to get a dose of fiber easily and on the go!