Metamucil Sugar-Free Original Fiber Powder, 30 Doses uploaded by Xi L.

BY METAMUCIL

Love your heart and help lower your cholesterol with Metamucil* Mix Metamucil powder into at least 8 ounces of water for a delicious, convenient way to add fiber to your diet. One adult serving of Metamucil has 3 grams of fiber*As part of a diet low in saturated fat and cholesterol The only leading fiber supplement brand proven to help lower cholesterol. With 100% natural psyllium fiber. (*As part of a diet low in saturated fat and cholesterol. Use as directed.) Psyllium fiber * Psyllium fiber, as in Metamucil powders and capsules, is recognized by the FDA to treat occasional constipation and help lower cholesterol. Diets low in saturated fat and cholesterol that include 7 grams of soluble fiber per day from psyllium husk may reduce the risk of heart disease by lowering cholesterol. One adult dose of Metamucil has at least 2.1 grams of this soluble fiber. Use as directed. May contain trace amounts of gluten. If you have specific dietary needs, you should consult your doctor before consuming this product. This Metamucil product has a low glycemic index, a measure of the effect of dietary carbohydrates on blood sugar levels. THESE STATEMENTS HAVE NOT BEEN EVALUATED BY THE FOOD AND DRUG ADMINISTRATION. THIS PRODUCT IS NOT INTENDED TO DIAGNOSE, TREAT, CURE, OR PREVENT DISEASE. see more...

• Will this help regulate your bowel movements?5 Answers
  • I think I need to try this. Will it help regulate my system in a ...6 Answers
  • Should you have this before or after because I wonder if you can ...1 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Christine C.
I had to drink this everyday while I was pregnant because I was so constipated. I guess it helped. It was so hard to drink this down and if you don't drink it quickly enough it starts to gel up.
Vanna L.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Metamucil is good for so many things. I like drinking a glass a day, since it keeps me full and gives me the fiber I need (and don't always get) in my diet. It also helps regulate blood glucose levels, so it's great for diabetics! I actually was introduced to it by my mother in law, who takes it to regulate her blood sugar levels. The taste isn't bad either, but I try to drink it quickly or else it'll separate and become clumpy.
Angela A.
Laguna Niguel , CA
My nephew swears by this. It's supposed to be safe enough to use everyday, I personally don't like to drink medicine, but I've tried this and it works great.
Brittany J.
Fitspiration Expert
Mix a little of this and your good. If you put too much you might gag. I couldn't stick with this as long as I should have. It is worth it though it just wasn't for me. So for that I will give it a 5 star rating.
Jill H.
I had to take this for a year to try to solve intestinal issues my doctor couldn't figure out. If you add a bit too much it makes you gag and barely choke it down because it gets thick and slimy. The flavor isn't the best and it is grainy. I would stick to the Metemucil pills.
Tiffany
Suwanee, GA
I drink one serving of this daily. It helps keep everything regular and it tastes delicious. The flavor reminds me of the drink from the 80's called Tang. Tastes good and works great!
Roben C.
metamora, IL
I had to take this to aid in some intestinal issues. You have to work up on taking the recommended dose though or you may get a lot of bloating and gas. The taste is better than most and every brand I have tried has the grainy texture. I found that if you stirred it really fast it mixed better and you have to guzzle it down otherwise it thickened up and the grainy texture returned.
Stephanie R.
Deville, LA
My dad used to use these but i never have. he seemed to like them but had to stop taking it for health reasons.
Ashley C.
N Kingstown, RI
I used this for pretty much my whole pregnancy. Get things "running smoothly" haha. I wish it would devolve a little better but besides that it's really good!
sheena s.
I have nothing bad to say about this product. I think its great if you are someone who has irregular bowel movements or not receiving the proper amount of fiber in your diet. It is not a laxative, its used to help regulate your digestive system. It has a great taste as well.
Nichole L.
Brockton, MA
I think I need to try this. Will it help regulate my system in a comfortable way?
DEMI Y.
CHICAGO, IL
Will this help regulate your bowel movements?
Sneha I.
Edison, NJ
Should you have this before or after because I wonder if you can feel fuller if you have it before your meals since it is fiber? Metamucil Multi-Health Fiber Powder Orange Smooth