Metamucil Pink Lemonade Sugar Free Smooth Texture Powder 72 Doses uploaded by Jazmin V.

BY METAMUCIL

Metamucil Multihealth Fiber, Trusted For Over 75 Years! #1 Doctor Recommended Brand The Only Leading Fiber Supplement Brand With 100% Natural Psyllium Fiber Metamucil With 100% Natural Psyllium Fiber Is A Daily Fiber Supplement That Helps To Promote Digestive* And Heart Health.** Made In Usa *&Nbsp; This Product Is Not Intended To Diagnose, Treat, Cure Or Prevent Any Disease. **Diets Low In Saturated Fat And Cholesterol That Include 7 Grams Of Soluble Fiber Per Day From Psyllium Husk, As In Metamucil, May Reduce The Risk Of Heart Disease By Lowering Cholesterol.&Nbsp; One Adult Dose Of Metamucil Has 2.4 Grams Of This Soluble Fiber. Consult A Doctor If You Are Considering Use Of This Product As Part Of A Cholesterol-Lowering Program.&Nbsp; Use As Directed. see more...

Ashley R.
Freehold, NJ
Not a fan. Tasted so gritty. It didn't dissolve well at all. The flavoring wasn't that bad, but the sandy texture made me gag. If they could find a way to get this to dissolve better, and not turn the water thicker I would be a fan.
Ria S.
Morristown , NJ
Was not a big fan of the taste of this product but it seems to work okay. I just wish that they could make a flavor that is more palatable.
Omniah R.
Tastes so nasty just like medicine. I love pink lemonade flavor and this didn't do it justice at all. wont by buying again
Rebecca G.
Fresno, CA
It's good if you need more fiber, but the flavor is kind of nasty and gritty, not a big fan of this one.
Katelyn M.
Wahiawa , Hi
I love just about anything pink lemonade and this was ok and just about right for being sugar free
Christina T.
Saint Johns, FL
This stuff is terrible for you. I wouldn't drink it. & the flavor seems like it would be terrible.
Every morning I make a smith using this it Is amazing and I love it☺️👍. You should buy it
Josaland H.
I visit the gym daily normally 6 days out the week! I try to use this to speed up my metabolism so that I can eat more meals throughout the day(small ones) It helps my appetite and it also help with my anemia as well!(fiber) a great thing to have for daily use especially if you are trying to begin a healthier diet and exercise regiment.
Carlos R.
Worcester, MA
Ive only seen my grandma use this. She seems to like it. I don't know if its something I will be trying
Sabrina D.
I always see this commecial on television... i tried it once first it doesn't work, second it taste nasty ..but i tried one favour!
Carlos R.
Worcester, MA
How many flavors are there?
Jazmin V.