BY METAMUCIL

There's always a Metamucil that's right for your lifestyle. Metamucil is the #1 doctor recommended fiber therapy - and Metamucil provides as much calcium as an 8-ounce glass of milk for strong bones. The fiber in Metamucil® is proven to lower cholesterol. At 3 grams of dietary fiber per serving, taken up to three times per day, you can easily add as much as 9 grams of dietary fiber to your diet with Metamucil. It's never too early or too late to start reducing the risk of heart disease while adding fiber to your diet. Mix Metamucil Powder into 8 ounces of water for a delicious, convenient way to add fiber to your diet. see more...

Paula D.
Westland, MI
For those who struggle with regularity or just getting enough fiber in your diet, this is definitely a product that you need to try. The taste is great, kind of reminds me of Tang - 1 or 2 doses a day and you should be good to "go".
Temis P.
Corona, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
This is a great product, acelera los movientos intestinales.. it helps you to regularized your bowel movents in oder words to go to the bathroom more offentent, it doesn't give you colics, well in my case. but I'm satisfied with this. i would recommend this.
Marybeth R.
PHOENIX, AZ
This product is surprisingly good in water.. somewhat like watered down orange juice. it does help your stomach as long as you're not taking 3 or 4 separate supplements for the same problem.
dariana v.
Jber, AK
Love this product. Very healthy and doesn't make me fly to the bathroom. It works on a normal schedule I guess we can say. For people like me who are not regulars, this is a necessity.
Addie V.
Aliceville, AL
This seemed to help me to be a little more regular but if you let it sit in hot water for too long it gets to be a little jelly-fied and kinda grossed me out. Just drink it fast! Flavor is alright though.
Alondrea L.
Desert Hot Springs, CA
This product is so great for getting and keeping up with the right amount of daily fiber! Perfect for keeping your bowels on track. Taste good too, which is always a bonus!
Cynthia N.
Buckeye, AZ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
To me this will always be a life saver. I became regular thanks to this fiber product. It helped me so much since i had suffered from constipation since I was a child.
Yaritza D.
Nanticoke, PA
I added this product to my diet when I was pregnant so that I could stay regular. It was okay to stomach, I'm not a huge fan with the flavor but it's very effective.
Alennys Nohelia rd5631 C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Me funciona muy bien lo amo es uno de mis fibras favoritas deberían de probarlo muy buen sabor especialmente en las mañanas funciona bien
Nina P.
Bensalem, PA
Works wonders for your digestive system, but the taste is a little bit off. To me it tastes very chalky and seems too thick.
caroline C.
New york, NY
Fitspiration Expert Level 3
Are there any side effects ??