BY METAMUCIL

Find the digestive health and regularity you want with the orange sugar free metamucil psyllium fiber, 72 doses. Metamucil is so much more than just a digestive fiber, its a multi-health fiber that helps lower cholesterol and maintain healthy blood sugar levels. This sugar free orange smooth texture powder can be mixed into 8 ounces of water or any beverage of your choice. Sugar free metamucil is different than other products on the market with the inclusion of psyllium fiber. Discover the difference. 18 years and up. see more...

Ruth M.
This Product is exactly what I require
it is very useful. it has a lot of varieties. People can choose the product which is suitable for them. the products which are sugar free is an advantage for diabetic patients

Yes, I recommend this product!

But I like the orange more, it's like a soda
Heisyth R.
I like not drinking a whole glass of Metamucil I usually do half, it tastes good and I use it occasionally when I feel I need a little fiber in my body and gives very good results
Shabana I.
Omg this one is so so gross! Talk about texture. Barf! Try one of the other types the offer.
Jan L.
I am not a fan of this fiber product, I used it a couple of times and was not happy with it, I decided to increase the fiber in my diet instead.
Raquel  G.
Lynn, MA
Bought a big load and it did no affect for my immune system so i wouldn't say its the best fiber brand
angela g.
Mckinney, TX
Its a good product just wish taste and texture was better and then it wouldn't be so terrible but it does what it days it will
Sandra  L.
Seabrook, TX
I tried this product but it wasn't that great ... I prefer to consume fiber in another source. I thought I would be able to handle the texture but no :(
Renee P.
Liberty, MO
I have used this off and on for the past 8 years. It has been helpful for my ulcerative colitis and I like the orange flavor.
VAL B.
I don't like drinking a full glass of it, it can be a little gritty but the taste is great and the results are undeniable! I always use this for fast, natural results when I feel I need some fiber!
Mandi R.
Hendersonvlle, TN
I'm not crazy about the powders, but metamucil is good about dissolving in liquid. I didn't notice much difference in my immune system though.