Metamucil Orange Sugar Free Smooth Texture Powder Packets 30 Count uploaded by Jessica B.

BY METAMUCIL

Metamucil with 100% natural psyllium fiber is a daily fiber supplement that helps to promote digestive** and heart health* (**This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. *Diets low in saturated fat and cholesterol that include 7 grams of soluble fiber per day from psyllium husk, as in Metamucil, may reduce the risk of heart disease by lowering cholesterol. One adult dose of Metamucil has 2.4 grams of this soluble fiber. Consult a doctor if you are considering use of this product as part of a cholesterol-lowering program. Use as directed.) see more...

• "They taste great and is such an easy way to get your fiber." in 1 review
Jessica B.
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
I was actually surprised that I liked these! The taste is better than expected. You do have to either drink it fast, or stir it occasionally because the fiber will start to thicken quickly (like a jello consistency). Other than that I would totally recommend! They're great to use along with your breakfast or any other meal. Also great as a quick something to help hold you over until mealtime.
Cassie C.
Rochester, NY
Fitspiration Expert Level 2
I do not like this stuff at all. The psyllium husk in this irritates my throat and almost made me feel like I was having an allergic reaction. It did not taste good either. I will not use this again, I found another brand that is cheaper and doesn't make me feel sick.
Caroline  A.
Ephrata, PA
It tastes okay if you drink it quickly, this is not a sipping drink. I tend to mix it with sparkling water, and it does need to stirred it a little. I'm trying this to feel fuller between meals, not for regularity and it does help a little.
Jennifer L.
Phoenix, AZ
You might think this is crazy but I make this into an Orange Julius type shake. In a blender I mix some organic vanilla yogurt, a splash of organic 2% milk, the metamucil orange packet and crushed ice. I blend until the ice is all the same smooth consistancy and serve to the whole family. No one even knows I snuck fiber into their "treat" YUMM. I want one now!
Amber W.
Love love love the taste of this! I was afraid because it was sugar free, and a fiber drink that I would have to hold my nose to drink it, but was surprised at how good it actually is. I don't like how it settles and thickens so easily, but I just add extra water and shake it when it starts to happen.
Alyssa H.
Baltimore, MD
Packets are convenient and portable for carrying. Metamucil has a very distinct orangey taste that I don't mind but other people may find unappealing. The main thing of Metamucil is to make sure you're drinking a lot of water to get the most benefit.
Wendy H.
Fitspiration Expert Level 3
Although this is a good source of fiber and a way to combat constipation, I prefer other other brands that are tasteless powders in drinks and disappear in drinks without resettling at the bottom.
Sarah C.
I didn't really like this product. It didn't completely dissolve so it was slightly chalky, and it just tasted terrible. The thick texture mine had was very unappealing to me.
Stephany M.
Santa Ana, CA
This is a really great source of fiber. It tastes pretty good . The o ly think I dislike about it is that if u don't drink it fast enough it turns into a Jell-O consistency.
Patti S.
Millbury, MA
While I much prefer the Clear and Natural Metamucil, this orange flavor is OK too. The single serving packages are the best part, as it takes out all the guess work. The flavor is something like kool-aid.
ashley m.
Riverhead, NY
Is this good for diabetics?

Amazon