SportsExercise & FitnessFitness SupplementsMetamucil
Orange Sugar Free Smooth Texture Powder Packets 30 Count

Metamucil Orange Sugar Free Smooth Texture Powder Packets 30 Count

by Metamucil

Metamucil with 100% natural psyllium fiber is a daily fiber supplement that helps to promote digestive** and heart health* (**This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. *Diets low in saturated fat and cholesterol that include 7 grams of soluble fiber per day from psyllium husk, as in Metamucil, may reduce the risk of heart disease by lowering cholesterol. One adult dose of Metamucil has 2.4 grams of this soluble fiber. Consult a doctor if you are considering use of this product as part of a cholesterol-lowering program. Use as directed.)

Is this good for diabetics?
Start your review of Metamucil Orange Sugar Free Smooth Texture Powder Packets 30 Count!
Product Highlights
They taste great and is such an easy way to get your fiber.in reviews
Ellen  C.
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
#faves we can't seem to live without this. Something about being stuck at home makes this a necessary addition to our daily diet for gut health. Just mix with water and drink it down. Tastes GREAT! A bit expensive but worth it. Great for the whole family. #faves
Cassie C.
Rochester, NY
Fitspiration Expert Level 2
I do not like this stuff at all. The psyllium husk in this irritates my throat and almost made me feel like I was having an allergic reaction. It did not taste good either. I will not use this again, I found another brand that is cheaper and doesn't make me feel sick.
Alyssa H.
Baltimore, MD
Packets are convenient and portable for carrying. Metamucil has a very distinct orangey taste that I don't mind but other people may find unappealing. The main thing of Metamucil is to make sure you're drinking a lot of water to get the most benefit.
Caroline A.
Lansdale, PA
It tastes okay if you drink it quickly, this is not a sipping drink. I tend to mix it with sparkling water, and it does need to stirred it a little. I'm trying this to feel fuller between meals, not for regularity and it does help a little.
Angela M.
Eagle Point, OR
Fitspiration Expert Level 2
Works!!!! And it tastes pretty good, too. I think it tastes like Tang. Remember that stuff? I like that this is sugar free, too. Just be careful not to take too much, because it really works!
Eliza M.
Los Angeles, CA
This is amazing- I drink it everyday! It helps with appetite and it’s nice to know if it’s many other benefits. However, I’d love this in more flavors as the orange becomes a bit drab.
Marjana A.
New Hampshire
Works well for weight loss, expect to lose 1-2lb weekly. Just dont overdo it.  Helps clean out toxins.  Its easy to use, takes like 1 minute to prepare.
Jessica B.
Fitspiration Expert Level 4
Metamucil Orange Sugar Free Smooth Texture Powder Packets 30 Count uploaded by Jessica B.
I was actually surprised that I liked these! The taste is better than expected. You do have to either drink it fast, or stir it occasionally because the fiber will start to thicken quickly (like a jello consistency). Other than that I would totally recommend! They're great to use along with your breakfast or any other meal. Also great as a quick something to help hold you over until mealtime.
Sarah C.
I didn't really like this product. It didn't completely dissolve so it was slightly chalky, and it just tasted terrible. The thick texture mine had was very unappealing to me.
Stephanie W.
Lake Zurich, IL
Metamucil is an oldie but a goodie. Also keeps me on point. It's a good product to use in order to keep focused throughout the day and it tastes awesome.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...