Metamucil Orange Fiber Supplement uploaded by Miranda F.Metamucil Orange Fiber Supplement uploaded by Mary F.

BY METAMUCIL

Sugar free Helps lower cholesterol see more...

Buy on Walmart
Mary F.
MODESTO, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I am enjoying the benefits from using Metamucil for 4 days now, it's keeping me regular, my gut/bloating has gone down, my energy level has really picked up and I feel GREAT all the way around. I was really nervous about how it was going to taste but was super amazed at how yummy it actually tastes!! I started having my husband drink Metamucil today, he was sceptical of the taste too so he was really surprised how delicious it was. I want better health for my Family and this is a great way to start. Thank you Metamucil for making this drink so delicious!
Callie B.
Boise, ID
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Okay so addicted to this haha. It works great and keeps me regular it also helps so much with appetite control. It tastes great. The only thing is I wish it was a bit cheaper. But I absolutely recommend this to anyone who needs some extra fiber, wants a little appetite control, and wants regularity.
Bilan B.
Gonzales, LA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I brought this fiber supplement for my husband a truck driver few days ago and works great with controlling his appetite from eating junk food at gas stations while on the road!!☺
Sheryl A.
Henderson, NC
I just love Metamucil!!! it helps keep me regular and not only that but keeps me full between meals so I don't get tempted to eat everything in site. If you are irregular and want extra help try Metamucil.. you will love it and it's nice orange flavor!
Lisa Q.
Marksville, LA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Metamucil is a great product. It has been remarketed with a new label. Emphasis is on the healthy fiber part rather than the laxative part. However, the product is still the product and the price has jumped significantly! Come back a little bit! I hope Walgreens has a good sale on this fine product.
Liz J.
This is a great supplement that was recommend to my mother by her doctor and it has helped her a lot. i highly recommend this product. they also have it as unflavored if you don't like the orate flavored one.
Karen A.
Evans, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This is a daily regimen due to irritable bowel syndrome. It helps regulate. Flavor isn't strong. Good with plain water or mixed in juice.
Stephanie S.
New Oxford, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
MetaMucil is the perfect way to get in your daily fiber intake. Orange smooth gives a different flavor and it's not really gritty.