BY METAMUCIL

MetaMucil® Multi-Health Orange Smooth Fiber Powder.
Doctor #1 recommended brand.
100% natural psyllium husk.
Daily fiber supplement therapy for regularity.
Helps lower cholesterol to promote heart health*.
Promotes digestive health†.
Helps maintain healthy blood sugar levels*†.
Sugar-free.
Not a low calorie food.
Naturally and artificially flavored.
*See back for information about soluble fiber and heart disease and maintaining healthy blood sugar levels.
114 doses. see more...

• How much weight have you lost since using Metamucil? Do y...3 Answers
  • What do you use this product for? To stay full or get reg...2 Answers
  • I need more fiber. Fiber intake has always been as issue ...2 Answers
Metamucil Multi-Health Fiber Powder Orange Smooth
  • "I usually drink a glass every morning and it is really good when you are juicing to add some flavor or just to add it and then you dont have to drink separately. " in 1 review
Heather D.
Tampa
Before trying Metamucil sugar free orange flavor supplement powder I had issues with the bathroom and being irregular. I was not expecting much when I tried Metamucil out. But after a couple of days, I started to feel and notice a difference. I was becoming more regular without going into it much detail. I started with just one serving in the morning. Then after a few days I added another one in the evenings. It did help with keeping me full. I snack less. The downfall is I'd it sits to long it because a bit like a jelly. Not very appetizing. So I would mix it and drink it down fast. Sometimes throw the ice in and drink it down. I have heard that it is better in a blend drink. But I don't mind drinking it with water. I have been continuing use it, even with the challenge ending. And I will continue it because I have enjoyed my results. And I want to keep on the right track.
Liza F.
Park Ridge, IL
Purchased at: Walgreens
Review for: Multihealth Fiber Powder more...
As someone with a diet that varies between a normal human and a 19 year old college dorm student, this stuff is a miracle for me. My tendency toward junk food binges can make me really irregular occasionally but once I started using this daily I found that it really wasn't a problem at all. It doesn't taste as bad as I thought it would: if you let it sit in water for a bit it will kind of thicken up so I advise drinking it quickly. If you have any problems downstairs give this a try
Morgan F.
Oconomowoc, WI
Review for: Multihealth Fiber Powder more...
This is a great product  if you listen to your body and learn how to use it for  your needs. If I never take this, or if I get in the habit of taking it every day, the results are the same for me: constipation. If I take too much of this, it cancels out the good effects somehow (this goes for dosing, too! not just how often I'm taking it). I've found that if I don't use the bathroom for a day, the next day I take a single tablespoon and drink it in an 8 oz glass of room temp water and it works wonders! No cramping or negative side effects of a laxative. My mom on the other hand has been taking this daily for 15 years and cannot miss a day without being irregular. Give it time, try it different ways/frequencies/doses until you get it figured out for your unique body!
Chelsea B.
East Setauket, NY
Review for: Smooth Texture Sugar Free Orange 10 oz more...
I use this everyday twice a day. I mix it in with orange juice and my apple cider vinegar. It’s great I don’t even taste it and it has definitely made a huge difference for me. It helps me go regularly and for that I’m so grateful! Thank you for this product!
Amber H.
Bay minette, AL
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
I grew up with my dad drinking this a a child, now that I am older I was thinking about trying it for myself and when the Insiders had a challenge on their page I applied and got accepted to try it. I have really enjoyed that you can add it to more than just water for example blend it with 8 oz of milk and some you have an orange creme milkshake.
Kirby F.
Lloyd Harbor, NY
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
Review for: Smooth Texture Sugar Free Orange 10 oz more...
My grandma has been telling me to try metamucil for years now. Shes been using it forever and she swears by this product. I was so happy when I got to try this product and I finally understand why she raves about it all the time. I love it! I had two tbsps with 14oz of water and just drank it like that! I was really nervous when the color was bright reddish orange but then I tried it and it was so amazing. It taste like oranges, not too sweet but still delicious. I drank it sooooo fast. and it resulted in a quick response from my body in having to go to the bathroom! I'm loving this product and loving adding it into my daily wellness routine!
rori w.
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
if you have some problems while traveling to go number 2, then this is your issh! i take with water or orange juice and it just helps keep things loose not tight. so you dont have to. but if you need to, you can without se constipation or tummy aches. you can take every day or just when needed.
i also give to my daughter to help her go as well. this is a very good product.
Linda S.
Good quick and easy way to get your fiber. It's smooth, mixes very easily and i like that I'm not 'choking it' down. It's not advertised as a diet supplement, however, high fiber is essential for healthy weight loss. My only complaint is the taste- I don't typically like orange mixes but this will do for now.
Lisa M.
Wylie, TX
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
I have never been a big fan of any type of fiber supplements. Alot of them I have tried are chalky and thick. They are really hard to mix with any liquid just to make them "drinkable". I will say that this one is actually really good.
Ayleen V.
El Paso, TX
It does the job! It all depends on what goal you are trying to achieve! I like it because it doesn't have a bad taste! If you are one of those people who turns into a ballon after eating... this will help low your lower stomach! 👍 And definitely go to the bathroom after
Shavonda P.
Gray, GA
How soon can I see results after first starting this product? As well will I become regular?
Linda S.
How much weight have you lost since using Metamucil? Do you find it's easier to get your fiber through this or through the foods you eat?
Rebekah T.
Perkiomenvlle, PA
Fitspiration Expert Level 2
What do you use this product for? To stay full or get regular?
Sarah N.
I need more fiber. Fiber intake has always been as issue for me. I don't have a regulated digestive system it seems and when I try fiber products on my Advocare plan, I feel better and have a more regulated lifestyle. I'm looking to incorporate fiber into my daily life without a diet involved. Will this product help? Do you have other suggestions for a woman in her 20s?
emmy m.
I've always wanted to try this product but I'm curious has anyone tried the Benifiber? Do you feel it's faster acting than Benifiber? How's the taste? Are there any other flavors?