BY METAMUCIL

MetaMucil® Multi-Health Orange Smooth Fiber Powder.
Doctor #1 recommended brand.
100% natural psyllium husk.
Daily fiber supplement therapy for regularity.
Helps lower cholesterol to promote heart health*.
Promotes digestive health†.
Helps maintain healthy blood sugar levels*†.
Sugar-free.
Not a low calorie food.
Naturally and artificially flavored.
*See back for information about soluble fiber and heart disease and maintaining healthy blood sugar levels.
114 doses. see more...

• How much weight have you lost since using Metamucil? Do you find ...2 Answers
  • What do you use this product for? To stay full or get regular?2 Answers
  • I need more fiber. Fiber intake has always been as issue for me. ...2 Answers
Metamucil Multi-Health Fiber Powder Orange Smooth
  • "I usually drink a glass every morning and it is really good when you are juicing to add some flavor or just to add it and then you dont have to drink separately. " in 1 review
Rori L.
OGDEN, UT
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
if you have some problems while traveling to go number 2, then this is your issh! i take with water or orange juice and it just helps keep things loose not tight. so you dont have to. but if you need to, you can without se constipation or tummy aches. you can take every day or just when needed.
i also give to my daughter to help her go as well. this is a very good product.
Linda S.
Good quick and easy way to get your fiber. It's smooth, mixes very easily and i like that I'm not 'choking it' down. It's not advertised as a diet supplement, however, high fiber is essential for healthy weight loss. My only complaint is the taste- I don't typically like orange mixes but this will do for now.
Ayleen V.
El Paso, TX
It does the job! It all depends on what goal you are trying to achieve! I like it because it doesn't have a bad taste! If you are one of those people who turns into a ballon after eating... this will help low your lower stomach! 👍 And definitely go to the bathroom after
Jess N.
Lake Charles, LA
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
Metamucil came highly recommended to me by several doctors. They informed me that it would be a gentle way to encourage regularity in my digestive system. For me it was perfectly fine with water that it tastes best with pineapple juice.
johannah S.
Fitspiration Expert Level 2
Surprised how good tasted doesn't have a chalky after taste. You do have mix very well though. I use this for IBS and does help keep me regular. I definitely recommend this
Rebekah T.
Perkiomenvlle, PA
Fitspiration Expert Level 2
I use this product when I need to get regular. I also use this to fill me up. Drink a glass before each meal so you eat less. Does not taste bad but you have to mix it well.
Christina S.
San Marcos , CA
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
Definitely does the job. I'm not a huge fan of orange flavor, wish they would make another type! But it's a beneficial way of ensuring you stay regular and de bloat. It's always worked for me, I would recommend.
Angeline S.
Albuquerque, NM
The taste of this product is great. I take it as a quick drink 2x a day and in conjunction with adding more fiber to my diet got me to go a little more frequently. It's no miracle, but I definitely needed more fiber for my cholesterol and I take many medications which stops me up incredibly. Overall, this is a safe way to encourage in conjunction with diet. Tasty too!
Taliyah S.
Tampa, FL
Let's just say save your money because this just does not work. The taste is bad and I got it for my granddad for constipation and it's been more than a week and he still has not pooped. This product does NOT work at all.
Nikki J.
I love that Metamucil is a great way for me to add fiber to my diet. It's a really easy way to up your daily intake of fiber. I like the orange flavor, but you need to be careful. If you don't choose the sugar-free one, the regular one has quite a bit of sugar for just one serving. It is VERY orangey in flavor, so if you love orange-flavored things you will like this. You have to drink it right after you make it because the fiber gets gelatinous pretty quickly.
Shavonda P.
Gray, GA
How soon can I see results after first starting this product? As well will I become regular?
Rebekah T.
Perkiomenvlle, PA
Fitspiration Expert Level 2
What do you use this product for? To stay full or get regular?
Linda S.
How much weight have you lost since using Metamucil? Do you find it's easier to get your fiber through this or through the foods you eat?
Sarah K.
Anderson, SC
I need more fiber. Fiber intake has always been as issue for me. I don't have a regulated digestive system it seems and when I try fiber products on my Advocare plan, I feel better and have a more regulated lifestyle. I'm looking to incorporate fiber into my daily life without a diet involved. Will this product help? Do you have other suggestions for a woman in her 20s?
emmy m.
I've always wanted to try this product but I'm curious has anyone tried the Benifiber? Do you feel it's faster acting than Benifiber? How's the taste? Are there any other flavors?