Metamucil Multi-Health Fiber Powder Orange Smooth uploaded by Shabana I.Metamucil Multi-Health Fiber Powder Orange Smooth uploaded by BIA R.Metamucil Multi-Health Fiber Powder Orange Smooth uploaded by Taliyah S.
3 colors available

BY METAMUCIL

MetaMucil® Multi-Health Orange Smooth Fiber Powder.
Doctor #1 recommended brand.
100% natural psyllium husk.
Daily fiber supplement therapy for regularity.
Helps lower cholesterol to promote heart health*.
Promotes digestive health†.
Helps maintain healthy blood sugar levels*†.
Sugar-free.
Not a low calorie food.
Naturally and artificially flavored.
*See back for information about soluble fiber and heart disease and maintaining healthy blood sugar levels.
114 doses. see more...

• How much weight have you lost since using Metamucil? Do you find it...2 Answers
  • What do you use this product for? To stay full or get regular?2 Answers
  • I need more fiber. Fiber intake has always been as issue for me. I ...2 Answers
Metamucil Multi-Health Fiber Powder Orange Smooth
  • "I usually drink a glass every morning and it is really good when you are juicing to add some flavor or just to add it and then you dont have to drink separately. " in 1 review
Angeline S.
Angeline S.
Albuquerque, NM
The taste of this product is great. I take it as a quick drink 2x a day and in conjunction with adding more fiber to my diet got me to go a little more frequently. It's no miracle, but I definitely needed more fiber for my cholesterol and I take many medications which stops me up incredibly. Overall, this is a safe way to encourage in conjunction with diet. Tasty too!
Ayleen V.
Ayleen V.
El Paso, TX
It does the job! It all depends on what goal you are trying to achieve! I like it because it doesn't have a bad taste! If you are one of those people who turns into a ballon after eating... this will help low your lower stomach! 👍 And definitely go to the bathroom after
Taliyah S.
Taliyah S.
Tampa, FL
Let's just say save your money because this just does not work. The taste is bad and I got it for my granddad for constipation and it's been more than a week and he still has not pooped. This product does NOT work at all.
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
USA
I always know my body when I need fiber!! I'm not a frequent flier as some.. But this gets the job done. Only con is make sure you stir well!! It gets clumpy. The expiration date is amazing such longevity!
BIA R.
BIA R.
Spring , TX
This has helped me a lot regulating my bowls as I have Rheumatoid arthritis which is an autoimmune disease. I take it usually at night before going to bed. It tastes good too. Very satisfied!
Betty P.
Betty P.
Edison, NJ
i bought this product from right aid and it was inexpensive i bought it for a friend of mine i also tired it the orange flavor was good and it work very well for my friend and i.
Shabana I.
Shabana I.
This is literally the only thing that helps me stay regular. I have an autoimmune disease that makes things difficult but this helps.
Iridian G.
Iridian G.
This products makes you go frequently to the bathroom. Did meet my expectations. Affordable and no taste
Linda S.
Good quick and easy way to get your fiber. It's smooth, mixes very easily and i like that I'm not 'choking it' down. It's not advertised as a diet supplement, however, high fiber is essential for healthy weight loss. My only complaint is the taste- I don't typically like orange mixes but this will do for now.
johannah S.
johannah S.
Fitspiration Expert
Surprised how good tasted doesn't have a chalky after taste. You do have mix very well though. I use this for IBS and does help keep me regular. I definitely recommend this
Shavonda P.
Shavonda P.
Gray, GA
How soon can I see results after first starting this product? As well will I become regular?
Rebekah T.
Rebekah T.
Perkiomenvlle, PA
Fitspiration Expert
What do you use this product for? To stay full or get regular?
Linda S.
How much weight have you lost since using Metamucil? Do you find it's easier to get your fiber through this or through the foods you eat?
Sarah K.
Sarah K.
Anderson , SC
I need more fiber. Fiber intake has always been as issue for me. I don't have a regulated digestive system it seems and when I try fiber products on my Advocare plan, I feel better and have a more regulated lifestyle. I'm looking to incorporate fiber into my daily life without a diet involved. Will this product help? Do you have other suggestions for a woman in her 20s?
emmy m.
emmy m.
I've always wanted to try this product but I'm curious has anyone tried the Benifiber? Do you feel it's faster acting than Benifiber? How's the taste? Are there any other flavors?