Metamucil Multi-Health Fiber Capsules - 160 CT uploaded by Simone B.

BY METAMUCIL

Meta-Mucil® Multi-Health Daily Fiber Supplement.
#1 Doctor recommended brand.
100% natural psyllium husk.
Helps lower cholesterol to promote heart health*.
Promotes digestive health†.
Helps maintain healthy blood sugar levels*†.
Psyllium fiber capsules.
*See back for information about soluble fiber and heart disease and maintaining healthy blood sugar levels.
160 capsules. see more...

Buy on Kmart*
Rolling Meadows, IL
Have used this product in the past for constipation but did not help for me. I was drinking mixed with water or orange juice and did not like it plus u can taste the powder and have to drink it quick or it will thicken its you don't drink it right away.
Caitlin L.
Caitlin L.
Pinellas park , FL
My whole family takes this daily, it has zero side affects. The price is very cheap for the product. We will continue to buy monthly.
Paige S.
Paige S.
My whole family uses this and loves it! It is such an awesome thing to use every day with no side effects and the taste isn't aweful
Simone B.
Simone B.
Bremerton, WA
I didn't even know they made these in capsule form lol. My doctor sugested taking this during my pregnancy and they work wonders. I remember my mom giving me the drink mix as a kid and it was horrible! Haha So finding it in tablet form has been amazing, and the tablets are easy to swallow too.
Kayla H.
Kayla H.
These are great to help lower cholesterol as well as keeping things regular. They don't keep you running to the bathroom like some of these types of products do.
Chelsea W.
Chelsea W.
Lomira, WI
Fitspiration Expert
I have had intestinal problems since I was a little kid and my doctor recommended me to get this product. I take it twice a day every day and I've never felt better. The stuff works great!
Ashley P.
Ashley P.
Addison, TX
A great fiber supplement for when you need extra fiber when not getting it from your diet. Be sure to drink plenty of water to prevent constipation.
Mary C.
Mary C.
Mc Roberts, KY
Want a good source of everyday fiber without that nasty fiber taste? Metamucil had it covered in this one.
Kaylie W.
Kaylie W.
Euless, TX
My husband takes 6-8 capsules per day as part of his cholesterol lowering diet. He has seen a great improvement in his numbers which were in part due to medication, diet and increased fiber intake.
Katerra W.
Katerra W.
Newport News, VA
Metamucil is a very great product for keeping yourself clean and healthy it is always great for cleanisng the body
Rolling Meadows, IL
What do you mix this with?