Metamucil Meta Cranberry Lemon Drizzle Fiber Bars - 10 Count

by Metamucil

Meta health bar with 100% natural psyllium fiber helps lower cholesterol to promote heart health , helps promote digestive health and helps satisfy hunger as a healthy snack. diets low in saturated fat and cholesterol that include 7 grams of soluble fiber per day from psyllium husk, as in meta health bars, may reduce the risk of heart disease by lowering cholesterol. One meta health bar has 1.8 grams of this soluble fiber.;3 in 1 multihealth fiberâ helps lower cholesterol to promote heart health , helps promote digestive health and helps satisfy hunger as a healthy snack. Up the fiber in your diet with meta ...

How do these taste?
Start your review of Metamucil Meta Cranberry Lemon Drizzle Fiber Bars - 10 Count!
Garland, TX
This are ok, not as good as others I have tried. Pricy for what you are getting. A lot of these bars are HIGH in sugar.
These things taste amazing! And for days I'm on the run, I always have one in my purse! It's a staple in my household
Metamucil Meta Cranberry Lemon Drizzle Fiber Bars work great and tastes great too! I love all the different flavors
Kansas City, MO
These are pretty good and healthy! Would recommend to others! The amount of fiber is great and I love the texture!
Boston, MA
Back in the day, I was forced to use the Orange powder from these guys. Wow, the bars are such a better substitute!
Brandon , MS
Great bars for when you starting a diet. Great taste. very healthy and good for fiber. kinda pricey
Pretty good bars. Taste alight, lots of healthy fiber, but way too expensive for my liking.
I first tried these bars when I was at a friends house and they tasted ok. I just don't like the cranberry and lemon flavors together.
It's so yummy bar,I love cranberry. It's so tasty and low calories and it's good also for kids to eat in breakfast