Metamucil Meta Cinnamon Oatmeal Raisin Bar - 6 Count uploaded by Veronica T.

BY METAMUCIL

Meta health bar with 100% natural psyllium fiber helps lower cholesterol to promote heart health , helps promote digestive health and helps satisfy hunger as a healthy snack. diets low in saturated fat and cholesterol that include 7 grams of soluble fiber per day from psyllium husk, as in meta health bars, may reduce the risk of heart disease by lowering cholesterol. One meta health bar has 1.8 grams of this soluble fiber.;3 in 1 multihealth fiberâ helps lower cholesterol to promote heart health , helps promote digestive health and helps satisfy hunger as a healthy snack. Up the fiber in your diet with meta ... see more...

• How are these? They look good and cinnamon raisin seems like a good...8 Answers
Stephanie L.
Stephanie L.
Newcomerstown, OH
Its ok. Good for you but the texture is a little chalky. It is bearable to get the fiber you need. Does what it is intended to do and clears you out after a couple days. Way to go if you don't like drinking the mix.
Rebecca P.
Rebecca P.
Saint Johns, MI
I like having a healthy snack and these Metamucil meta health bars are perfect for that. I love that they have all this good stuff added like fiber to help lower my bad cholesterol and help with constipation. The cinnamon and raisins add a nice flavor, they taste pretty good and they are not too sweet like other health bars. I will something have a bar with fruit for lunch. Great snack,
Amanda B.
Amanda B.
ORLANDO, FL
It tastes great, nive way to keep your fiver consumption high!! I really love to keep those in my purse so I can stick to my diet and have soething healthy to eat
Jenissa L.
Jenissa L.
Tastes okay for a fiber bar. But I wouldn't recommend it because it is not anything special when it comes to getting in your daily fiber.
Amanda L.
Amanda L.
Wilmington, DE
Fitspiration Expert
I actually enjoyed these quite a bit. Great product to keep you eating high fiber. Definitely does the job and tastes great!
sara p.
sara p.
Small portions however pretty tasty. not sure if the fiber content really was noticeable
Sonnie B.
Sonnie B.
Middletown, PA
I received the sample of this yesterday but was waiting till early today when I was hungry to give a good solid review. I love the packaging concept, it really catches the eye. When you open the package it smells VERY strong of sugary substances. The product tastes yummy, but is slightly bland and very chewy (definitely expected something crunchy.) Made me think of oatmeal without the milk or water! All in all it was good and satisfying, it definitely is a filler. Would definitely purchase this product in the future!
Kristen G.
Kristen G.
Bennett, CO
I actually received one of these bars as a sample just last week. I gave it to my grandma to eat as a breakfast bar and she commented a few times on how great it was and how we should get some more. I will take that as a positive review and maybe I will try one next!
Elizabeth D.
Elizabeth D.
The Woodlands, TX
I tried these about a month ago and I loved them. They taste so good. It is a fun way to eat fiber as part of a healthy diet.
Lindsay J.
Lindsay J.
I don't favor these but probably because my coworker gave me a bad flavor :( oh well maybe better next time
Bailee B.
Bailee B.
How are these? They look good and cinnamon raisin seems like a good flavor for a power bar.