Metamucil Meta Cinnamon Oatmeal Raisin Bar - 6 Count uploaded by Veronica T.

BY METAMUCIL

Meta health bar with 100% natural psyllium fiber helps lower cholesterol to promote heart health , helps promote digestive health and helps satisfy hunger as a healthy snack. diets low in saturated fat and cholesterol that include 7 grams of soluble fiber per day from psyllium husk, as in meta health bars, may reduce the risk of heart disease by lowering cholesterol. One meta health bar has 1.8 grams of this soluble fiber.;3 in 1 multihealth fiberâ helps lower cholesterol to promote heart health , helps promote digestive health and helps satisfy hunger as a healthy snack. Up the fiber in your diet with meta ... see more...

• How are these? They look good and cinnamon raisin seems like a go...8 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Rebecca P.
Saint Johns, MI
I like having a healthy snack and these Metamucil meta health bars are perfect for that. I love that they have all this good stuff added like fiber to help lower my bad cholesterol and help with constipation. The cinnamon and raisins add a nice flavor, they taste pretty good and they are not too sweet like other health bars. I will something have a bar with fruit for lunch. Great snack,
Sonnie B.
Middletown, PA
I received the sample of this yesterday but was waiting till early today when I was hungry to give a good solid review. I love the packaging concept, it really catches the eye. When you open the package it smells VERY strong of sugary substances. The product tastes yummy, but is slightly bland and very chewy (definitely expected something crunchy.) Made me think of oatmeal without the milk or water! All in all it was good and satisfying, it definitely is a filler. Would definitely purchase this product in the future!
Tiffany A.
I received a sample of this and I was excited to try it because I love protein or any kind of cereal bars. First off, it has 2 or 3 warning labels on it and that was weird but I ate it anyways. The taste is good and normal and it wasn't too crunchy or hard. The problem was it leaves this weird taste/film in your mouth and throat for about 30 minutes after you eat it and it kept making me cough. I wouldn't buy these.
Kristen G.
Bennett, CO
I actually received one of these bars as a sample just last week. I gave it to my grandma to eat as a breakfast bar and she commented a few times on how great it was and how we should get some more. I will take that as a positive review and maybe I will try one next!
Veronica T.
Seattle, WA
Received this product as a sample and I truly enjoyed that it wasn´t very sweet as most of this type of snacks so you feel that is somethig healthy for you and for your weight. If you like sweet snacks may be you won´t like it but if you want to be healthy it is a good snack to keep in your purse.
Cynthia S.
I received a samole of this a few weeks ago and i didn't get to take a second bite because my daughter took it from me. She didn't want to share with me because she loved it and from what little I tasted I enjoyed. I love cinnamon and raisins. Would definitely buy this.
Stephanie L.
Newcomerstown, OH
Its ok. Good for you but the texture is a little chalky. It is bearable to get the fiber you need. Does what it is intended to do and clears you out after a couple days. Way to go if you don't like drinking the mix.
liz B.
The oatmeal ones are the best. I'm not a fan of the lemon one. They are found just about everywhere and they are a little pricey but there are always coupons for them. I get me be at cvs or target.
Amanda B.
ORLANDO, FL
It tastes great, nive way to keep your fiver consumption high!! I really love to keep those in my purse so I can stick to my diet and have soething healthy to eat
Jenissa L.
Tastes okay for a fiber bar. But I wouldn't recommend it because it is not anything special when it comes to getting in your daily fiber.
Bailee B.
How are these? They look good and cinnamon raisin seems like a good flavor for a power bar.