Metamucil Laxative Powders Metamucil Fiber Singles Texture Powder, Orange, 30 ea

BY METAMUCIL

Metamucil Multihealth Fiber, Trusted For Over 75 Years! #1 Doctor Recommended Brand The Only Leading Fiber Supplement Brand With 100% Natural Psyllium Fiber Fiber Singles Are Pre-Measured And Ready To Mix And Enjoy As Directed Wherever You Are - At Home, In The Office, Or On The Go. Metamucil With 100% Natural Psyllium Fiber Is A Daily Fiber Supplement That Helps To Promote Digestive* And Heart Health.** Made In Usa *&Nbsp; This Product Is Not Intended To Diagnose, Treat, Cure Or Prevent Any Disease. **Diets Low In Saturated Fat And Cholesterol That Include 7 Grams Of Soluble Fiber Per Day From Psyllium Husk, As In Metamucil, May Reduce The Risk Of Heart Disease By Lowering Cholesterol.&Nbsp; One Adult Dose Of Metamucil Has 2.4 Grams Of This Soluble Fiber.&Nbsp; Consult A Doctor If You Are Considering Use Of This Product As Part Of A Cholesterol-Lowering Program.&Nbsp; Use As Directed. see more...

Ana O.
Fitspiration Expert Level 2
I take this in the morning and at night because sometimes I dont eat enough fiber during the day. I love the orange kind. It tastes great. Really good source of fiber.
Jessica M.
Temple, GA
Fitspiration Expert Level 3
I just recently began using this to help increase my fiber intake. I tried increasing my intake of foods with high fiber but it just wasn't for me. With this I can make a drink and just drink it. It's not chalky and the flavor is actually good.
Alicia L.
Los Angeles, CA
Started using this product a couple of weeks ago after my trainer suggested it because he felt I wasn't getting enough fiber in my diet. I love the fact that I can drink a glass a day and not have to worry again about my daily fiber intake. Also, it doesn't taste awful.
Maureene C.
Roseville , CA
A great product to help keep you regular. It's great to take everyday because it's a fiber supplement. But it is always best to take in more whole foods than to rely on supplements.
Shantinque E.
Eastpointe, MI
I recently tried this product and to be honest it was great although I suffer from IBS it still had some effect and it actually didn't taste bad at all thumbs up!!
Rosa C.
Es 100% Fibra natural, necesaria en nuestro cuerpo, es de gran ayuda con el colesterol, así como también es de ayuda para ir con regularidad al baño
Shelley Y.
Lincoln, MO
I like this fiber product. It has a great taste and it is not to thick when your drink it and it works well. I have IBS and it has helped with that.
Crystal O.
Winston Salem, NC
Not a bad product just didn't like the taste unless I put it in Orange juice keeps your digestive system runing well though that's what matters.
Sally G.
Swansea, IL
Fitspiration Expert Level 3
I like how well this stuff works, I would like it to kick in faster and I would prefer a less grainy taste, but it does that job.
Dee M.
These are so convenient and the aftertaste is not bad. I have the regular one and recently bought these little packs I love them
Maureene C.
Roseville , CA
How often do you take this?
Dafranlii B.
How often do you take this?