Metamucil Laxative Powders Metamucil Fiber Singles Texture Powder, Orange, 30 ea

BY METAMUCIL

Metamucil Multihealth Fiber, Trusted For Over 75 Years! #1 Doctor Recommended Brand The Only Leading Fiber Supplement Brand With 100% Natural Psyllium Fiber Fiber Singles Are Pre-Measured And Ready To Mix And Enjoy As Directed Wherever You Are - At Home, In The Office, Or On The Go. Metamucil With 100% Natural Psyllium Fiber Is A Daily Fiber Supplement That Helps To Promote Digestive* And Heart Health.** Made In Usa *&Nbsp; This Product Is Not Intended To Diagnose, Treat, Cure Or Prevent Any Disease. **Diets Low In Saturated Fat And Cholesterol That Include 7 Grams Of Soluble Fiber Per Day From Psyllium Husk, As In Metamucil, May Reduce The Risk Of Heart Disease By Lowering Cholesterol.&Nbsp; One Adult Dose Of Metamucil Has 2.4 Grams Of This Soluble Fiber.&Nbsp; Consult A Doctor If You Are Considering Use Of This Product As Part Of A Cholesterol-Lowering Program.&Nbsp; Use As Directed. see more...

Alicia L.
Alicia L.
Los Angeles, CA
Started using this product a couple of weeks ago after my trainer suggested it because he felt I wasn't getting enough fiber in my diet. I love the fact that I can drink a glass a day and not have to worry again about my daily fiber intake. Also, it doesn't taste awful.
Dafranlii B.
I just recently began using this to help increase my fiber intake. I tried increasing my intake of foods with high fiber but it just wasn't for me. With this I can make a drink and just drink it. It's not chalky and the flavor is actually good.
Rosa C.
Rosa C.
MIAMI , FL
Es 100% Fibra natural, necesaria en nuestro cuerpo, es de gran ayuda con el colesterol, así como también es de ayuda para ir con regularidad al baño
Ana O.
Ana O.
Fitspiration Expert
I take this in the morning and at night because sometimes I dont eat enough fiber during the day. I love the orange kind. It tastes great. Really good source of fiber.
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
Temple, GA
Shelley Y.
Shelley Y.
Lincoln, MO
I like this fiber product. It has a great taste and it is not to thick when your drink it and it works well. I have IBS and it has helped with that.
Shantinque E.
Shantinque E.
Eastpointe, MI
I recently tried this product and to be honest it was great although I suffer from IBS it still had some effect and it actually didn't taste bad at all thumbs up!!
Sally G.
Sally G.
Davison, MI
Fitspiration Expert
I like how well this stuff works, I would like it to kick in faster and I would prefer a less grainy taste, but it does that job.
Tessa H.
Tessa H.
Antlers, OK
Im not fond of the flavor but these reallu work well at helping me with my digestive system. thats all that matters
Selena K.
Selena K.
This is a really great product to keep everything running smooth and regular. Not the best tasting, but it does the job.
Maureene C.
Maureene C.
Roseville , CA
How often do you take this?