Metamucil Laxative Capsules Metamucil Psyllium Fiber Supplement Capsules + Calcium - 120 Count

BY METAMUCIL

These metamucil capsules contain psyllium fiber for promoting heart and digestive health. This product contains calcium to strengthen bones, and it is sugar free and gluten free. These capsules make taking fiber easier for your active lifestyle, while promoting regularity and lower cholesterol levels see more...

• Are these supossed to help with your bowels and lose weight?1 Answers
Diana M.
Diana M.
Metamucil is been helping me everyday with my digest problems, i work out i try to do 5 or 6 meals a day, and honestly i have a very low digestion, and this is magic! magic magiiiic!!! i totally recommend it
Brian D.
Brian D.
Phoenix, AZ
First off the brand itself is not something that i trust. I like a more natural way of things and what was in this i just could not agree with. Make sure you eat when taking any type of supplement.
Esmi d.
Esmi d.
They did give me some discomfort on my stomach which i didn't like. I guess it wasn't for me i like the powder better than the capsules.
Betty P.
Betty P.
Edison, NJ
This product is very good i bought this product from right aid not too expensive and works like a charm i would purchase it again
Beverly N.
Beverly N.
Metamucil capsules are great for those who don't want to drink a liquid. Just swallow once and you're done! Same effects!
eveline L.
eveline L.
hollywood, FL
These capsules are a lot easier to take then drinking he fiber in water. I think they work about the same
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Orillia, Ontario
If you don't like the liquid form (which I love) then these work about the same. I don't find that they're exactly as effective because the liquid transforms into a sort of gel whereas the capsules are relatively small. I'll stick with the liquid personally, but I hear that others don't like it and this is pretty convenient.
Melanie B.
Melanie B.
Acushnet , MA
Are these supossed to help with your bowels and lose weight?