BY METAMUCIL

Wrapped Individually in Single Servings to Go with You, These Delightfully Crunchy Wafers are Made for Your Active Lifestyle. #1 Doctor recommended brand. 100 calories & 5 grams of fiber per serving. The only leading fiber supplement brand with 100% natural psyllium fiber Metamucil Fiber Wafers contain 100% natural psyllium fiber and are a convenient and tasty way to help get the daily fiber your body needs. . see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Sarai P.
San Francisco, CA
I really like these wafers! Aside from providing you with fiber, they taste really good! The only thing i don't like about them is the residual they leave on your teeth but its no big deal.
Brittany  G.
Dover, PA
I'm very surprised how good these taste! 5 stars! I was very skeptical about them at first but they are actually delicious and good for you!
Karina J.
These taste surprisingly good. And they are healthy for you! The only weird thing is the texture. It's like really sticky
DeAnna C.
Don't taste as bad as I thought they would! Don't think they have as much fiber per bar as I'd had hoped though.
kristen l.
Weird option for an adult. Reminds me of baby teething biscuits, Ok taste, but no real benefits
Jenn Y.
Richmond Hts, MO
These taste really good and make for a great alternative to the powdered Metamucil drink mix.
Barbie L.
These are pretty good actually. Very surprisingly that they are as good as they are.
noor k.
They are very good and delicious.I like them .............................................
Stephanie  P.
These taste pretty good, but not sure how well they really work.
Mz T.
These fiber wafers were really good. I like the fact that I can have my fiber in a wafer instead of mixing it in a drink and it regulates my system.
Joselyne F.
Do they actually taste like Apple?