BY METAMUCIL

Wrapped Individually in Single Servings to Go with You, These Delightfully Crunchy Wafers are Made for Your Active Lifestyle. #1 Doctor recommended brand. 100 calories & 5 grams of fiber per serving. The only leading fiber supplement brand with 100% natural psyllium fiber Metamucil Fiber Wafers contain 100% natural psyllium fiber and are a convenient and tasty way to help get the daily fiber your body needs. . see more...

Jesvy P.
Rodeo, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I really like these wafers! Aside from providing you with fiber, they taste really good! The only thing i don't like about them is the residual they leave on your teeth but its no big deal.
Tonisha T.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
These fiber wafers were really good. I like the fact that I can have my fiber in a wafer instead of mixing it in a drink and it regulates my system.
Brittany  G.
York, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I'm very surprised how good these taste! 5 stars! I was very skeptical about them at first but they are actually delicious and good for you!
Karina J.
These taste surprisingly good. And they are healthy for you! The only weird thing is the texture. It's like really sticky
DeAnna C.
Don't taste as bad as I thought they would! Don't think they have as much fiber per bar as I'd had hoped though.
kristen l.
Weird option for an adult. Reminds me of baby teething biscuits, Ok taste, but no real benefits
Jenn Y.
Richmond Hts, MO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
These taste really good and make for a great alternative to the powdered Metamucil drink mix.
Barbie L.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
These are pretty good actually. Very surprisingly that they are as good as they are.
Gretel G.
San Nicolas de los Garza, Nuevo Leon
They are healthy and delicious! I love this wafers instead of the drink that kinda tastes like "orange" because I hate the taste in that one.
Elizabeth C.
Orillia, Ontario
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
These are such a great way to get more fiber in your diet - recommended by my doctor to prevent colon cancer
Joselyne F.
Do they actually taste like Apple?

Kohl's