BY METAMUCIL

Clear-Mixing Fiber to Add to Most of Your Favorite Beverages, Foods, or Recipes! 5 grams of fiber in 1 heaping teaspoon - that s 20 percent of the recommended daily allowance of fiber. 100% natural inulin fiber. Flavor, taste, & grit free. A natural prebiotic. 2011 winner of Chef s Best Taste Award* Metamucil Clear & Natural Powder is a clear mixing fiber supplement that easily mixes into foods and drinks without changing taste or texture.  Just add Clear & Natural while cooking and baking. . see more...

maisa s.
Clear-Mixing Fiber to Add to Most of Your Favorite Beverages, Foods, or Recipes! 5 grams of fiber in 1 heaping teaspoon - that s 20 percent of the recommended daily allowance of fiber. 100% natural inulin fiber. Flavor, taste, & grit free. A natural prebiotic. 2011 winner of Chef s Best Taste Award* Metamucil Clear & Natural Powder is a clear mixing fiber supplement that easily mixes into foods and drinks without changing taste or texture. Just add Clear & Natural while cooking and baking. .Clear-Mixing Fiber to Add to Most of Your Favorite Beverages, Foods, or Recipes! 5 grams of fiber in 1 heaping teaspoon - that s 20 percent of the recommended daily allowance of fiber. 100% natural inulin fiber. Flavor, taste, & grit free. A natural prebiotic. 2011 winner of Chef s Best Taste Award* Metamucil Clear & Natural Powder is a clear mixing fiber supplement that easily mixes into foods and drinks without changing taste or texture. Just add Clear & Natural while cooking and baking. .
Sarai P.
San Francisco, CA
I haven't seen this product around anymore and it was amazing! I would normally use the orange flavored fiber they make but this one was awesome because i could mix it with anything i wanted to
Natasha M.
Whitestone, NY
I am always taking this as my main fiber supplement. It does its job and doesn't taste bad. I generally take it with sugar-free apple juice. I have also gotten this for my dad and it has helped lower his cholesterol.
Kim L.
This does its job. Seems to mix in well and not cause a funky taste or texture. I prefer this one so I can mix it in with my juice.
Sandi M.
Spirit Lake, ID
I love this product. This is a great brand. This fiber powder is great for mixing in drinks or food, you can't even tell it's there.
Sarah L.
Allegany , NY
A great way to add more fiber into the body! I track my fiber content daily and this has definitely helped me reach my goal!
Christina C.
I currently use this and it has helped me so much! It tastes great! I would recommend it to anyone who is in need of it
Jasmine L.
The Metamucil Fiber Supplement Clear Mixing Powder are great a great supplement its great that it's gluten free
DeAnna C.
This was my go to product but they quit making it :( I had to switch to the fiber pill form since.
kristen l.
Great product to get extra fiber in your diet. No taste, added ingredients, or side effects