BY METAMUCIL

Metamucil Coarse Milled Original Texture Unflavored Powder is a laxative dietary supplement. see more...

Cammie G.
Cammie G.
Baytown, TX
First time trying this. Gave it three stars because I know and understand the nutritional value offered. With that being said, it is entirely too chalky. The manner in which this is designed to be taken just isn't an option for me, Its entirely too thick. Now I add a scoop in each of my smoothies. Works great.
Amber S.
Amber S.
W Lafayette, IN
I am not a big Metamucil fan but I knew that I needed to give it a try. It is not super chalky but still not my favorite. I would however send this on to people that need an extra fiber supplement because I know that spreading the words is going to help!
Maria F.
Maria F.
Bronx, Ny
Good for the constipated but i kind of hate that it gets all thick and weird when its just sitting there. Having to drink it fast kind of sucky and to top it off its hard to swallow...its just not for me.
Ashley T.
Ashley T.
Anoka, MN
I have heard that this really works and is really good in the oragnge flavor and for the unflavor its good with orange juice to kill the bad taste
Theresa R.
Theresa R.
North Bay Vlg 811, FL
I like drinking a nice glass of fiber midday because I notice the I eat less every time I do it make you feel full really fast
Lynn T.
Lynn T.
Great source of Fiber, I have always had it in the orange flavor and it is not bad at all. It definitely helps as well.
Casey P.
Casey P.
I couldn't stomach this stuff. It thickens as it sits so you kind of need to stir and drink at the same time and drink it fast. I didn't think it made a real difference either.
Sara H.
Sara H.
Oak Harbor, WA
Fitspiration Expert
This was hard to swallow. You truly have to stir and gulp it down as it seems to get thicker. I think I had texture issues too... this product is slow moving so you aren't stuck on the toilet immediately. Honestly, I prefer to chew a tablet or two of a different product and have similar results.
darshell S.
darshell S.
Woodbridge, VA
Very difficult to get this down my throat and didn't notice much of a difference after taking this. I will only be using the orange one
Amber R.
Amber R.
Corning, KS
A great addition to add to my smoothies for a little extra added fiber. I love that it is unflavored and doesn't change the flavor of what you are eating or drinking. it could be easily added to yogurt as well.