BY METAMUCIL

Metamucil Coarse Milled Original Texture Unflavored Powder is a laxative dietary supplement. see more...

Betty P.
Edison , NJ
great product aides in digestion and is an affordable price i have used this product several times along with there fiber crackers.
Casey P.
I couldn't stomach this stuff. It thickens as it sits so you kind of need to stir and drink at the same time and drink it fast. I didn't think it made a real difference either.
Barbie L.
Wellness Guru Expert
This is pretty good for those that are usually constipated. It doesn't seem as harsh as the regular constipation pills or suppositories and it tastes ok. It's pretty much a powder that you put in your water and it's like you are drinking orange juice. You have to drink it quick though because if not it will thicken up.
Rachelle H.
Not easy to swallow down, its thick and not very tasty. So try and swallow fast. i prefer the orange flavor option they have.
Sara H.
Oak Harbor, WA
Wellness Guru Expert
This was hard to swallow. You truly have to stir and gulp it down as it seems to get thicker. I think I had texture issues too... this product is slow moving so you aren't stuck on the toilet immediately. Honestly, I prefer to chew a tablet or two of a different product and have similar results.
Kristin C.
Utica, MI
This is a great fiber supplement. It's not harsh and won't work to fast like other laxatives. The flavor isn't great but the results are worth it.
Amber R.
Corning, KS
A great addition to add to my smoothies for a little extra added fiber. I love that it is unflavored and doesn't change the flavor of what you are eating or drinking. it could be easily added to yogurt as well.
darshell S.
Woodbridge, VA
Wellness Guru Expert
Very difficult to get this down my throat and didn't notice much of a difference after taking this. I will only be using the orange one
Lynn T.
Great source of Fiber, I have always had it in the orange flavor and it is not bad at all. It definitely helps as well.
Kelly H.
Staten Island , NY
Doctor recommended me to take. so far helps me out. just not a fan of the taste makes me wanna gag. ehh so i say its okay.