by Wheeler Saxon Labs

By adding Metalash just once a day, you can add length, thickness and fullness to your lashes. Containing 2 proven polypeptides and patented deliver system, Metalash is the only lash enhancing product containing the ingredients needed for better lashes.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Metalash 3pack - Best Eyelash Growth Serum - Best Eyelash Enhancer - Lash Strengthener - Get Longer Lashes Now!
Birmingham
OMG! are you kidding me though! I always thought these products wasn't legit, but seriously guys this stuff works! I brought it direct from metalash. To get results I used it every night. My lashes grew soooo quick were darker and thicker. Can't get enough of this and so it works! 😱