BY VERSACE

Amanda S.
S Hackensack, NJ
This is pretty much one of the only perfumes I wear , i am really sensitive to strong smells and this scent is light sweet and perfect for me . Long lasting as well I wish they would bring this back since its discontinued .
Allison D.
Hartville, OH
I love this perfume. It smells so damn good! My husband loves when I wear it. Downside, it is kinda expensive.
Mariana S.
Santa Rosa, CA
I loved the smell & I got a lot of compliments on the smell occasionally &I the compliments were good
Jackylinn Marie G.
Baytown, TX
Didn't really like it. I bought another one from Versace and it smells amazing.