Zinus

Metal Bed Frame Twin Full Queen King Size Mattress Foundation Platform Headboard

4.5 / 5

2 star

1 star

5.00 / 5 star rating
5 / 5
I have had this bed frame for 4 years now give or take. I paid under $200 for it on Amazon and I will say it is/was worth every penny! I just finally bought a new one this past weekend, because I wanted something new - still from Zinus but no longer a metal bed frame! While having this bed frame it has always been sturdy, I have 3 labs that love to horse around like crazy and it’s always stayed put! They loved sleeping underneath my bed with this frame it made it very easy for them to do that lol.. I would definitely recommend this to anyone who wants a basic bed frame, that is Easy to put together & lasts years. (I only changed my bed frame bc I wanted something new! It’s still in great condition)
4.00 / 5 star rating
4 / 5
We recently got this queen size bed frame and we’re pretty happy with it. It didn’t cost much which was awesome! Sturdy and does its job well. It looks very nice and simple on our guest bedroom. Overall a great deal.
5.00 / 5 star rating
5 / 5
This was super easy to assemble. It feels nice and sturdy. This is a perfect find for my guest bedroom. I really liked that the frame came with slats that velcroed to the side bars. This makes it feel way more steady to sleep in.