BY METAGENICS

Metagenics Glucosamine Sulfate helps support healthy joints and other connective tissues by providing high levels of glucosamine a naturally occurring compound in all connective tissues. Helps maintain the integrity of the cartilage matrix which is crucialfor healthy joint function. Supports the see more...

• Has anyone else found that these are easy to swallow comp...8 Answers
Kimberly T.
Joint pain is a serious issue for me. The Dr. told me that we could not cure it and prescribed me paid pills. Once I decided to take control of my body I ordered it. Within a few months the swelling in my joints along with the pain were gone. Absolutely in love with this product.
Nichole O.
Spring creek, NV
My husband is a hard rock miner and due to his hard work always suffered form joint pain. That is until I started a daily regiment of metagenics every morning he takes his pills and I tell you after a few days he didn't need to take ibuprofen all day, with was killing his stomach by the way.
Thank you for helping my husband to live comfortably again
Leslie C.
San Antonio, TX
My sister and I are both runners. Neither of us can perform without it. Works great and we trust this brand to always come through.
Anna H.
Helped with my joint pain and got me back to running daily without hesitation and fear of pain. Easy to take no side effects!
Ximena V.
Morelos, Mex
Amazing products are the only thing that has been so long as it gets better and more
Anna H.
Has anyone else found that these are easy to swallow compared to others?